Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

flints available at hideout,
im not liking the quality and execution...
these may have a chance of being mj46/dasca bound

Shoe Salon Glorietta has lots of discounted kicks from 20-50% Bunch of af1s Low and High, dunks and air max.

They also have the Jordan 1s and 13s

Shoe Salon Trinoma has AJ II QF (OG cw) at 40% off! Php3,8xx,
AM 95 slate and comet 50% off! Php3495
AM 90 current bacons at 50% off!

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

Shoe Salon Glorietta has lots of discounted kicks from 20-50% Bunch of af1s Low and High, dunks and air max.

They also have the Jordan 1s and 13s
Yup. 40% off AJ2 QF, AJ6 white/red and AJ1 Lakers cw w/ strap. They still have AJ13 Flint sz10 on display.

I don't know if this have already dropped here or in any Nike shops, I'm looking for NIKE SPORTSWEAR X STUSSY 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION, anyone?

*Note: kindly delete if posted on a wrong thread and my apologies.

^saw someone try on the flints last night.he wore them,walked around quite a bit,stomped his foot(?),laced em up extra tight,and pointed his foot and promptly flexed the toe box area.then took em off and said he likes pumas better
eyes.gif

Whoa! I tried the 10.5s but I was just sitting, then I stepped in my right foot. I even removed the laces on the top 2 eyelets so I can fit extra loose.

I hope at least he did purchase those Pumas.
30t6p3b.gif

[h6]Taken from their FB page
[/h6][h6]Hot off the boxes Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro - White/Black - Varsity Red will be available at the store tomorrow afternoon..Make sure to drop by to get your self a pair...Limited Quantity First Come First Serve...c",) -> Hide Out
[/h6]
Now, lets hope the quality is more fitting on this one..enjoy!
tongue.gif

AJ VI (white/varsity red) still available at Shoe Salon Glorietta (size 8.5), on sale for PHP 4,077... hth

Back
Top Bottom