Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

thanks cris!!! merry xmas and happy new year...CGs in Hideout no lines and no BS...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

thanks cris!!! merry xmas and happy new year...CGs in Hideout no lines and no BS...
pimp.gif
Hi sir, would you know how many pairs left when you bought yours? and what time was that? thanks! I'm still hoping to get mine from retailers and not from resellers..

^^
it was the last pair and got it 2pm that day of the release. it was a restock i believe...

Notable kix at Shoe Salon Powerplant

AF1 Low Premium Futura BE TRUE white team orange sz 10 at 40% off around 3.6k
AF1 Low Premium Futura BE TRUE Grey-White sz 9.5 at 40% off around 3.6k
AF1 Low Premium Futura BE TRUE Black White sz 10 at 40% off around 3.6k

Thanks HideOut... you saved my day
pimp.gif
had fun meeting cool peeps in the line, 'twas like waiting for someone in the airport
wink.gif
congrats to all who copped their pairs!
smokin.gif

Second pair copped at HideOut. From a 10AM release at Ermita went straight here and was surprised that my size was still available. Twas all worth it.

...and yeah people were ecstatic upon waiting for their pairs as we were allowed to enter the store one at a time. I was a happy man.

^^ enjoy your 2pairs man! hehehe! thanks for the spare receipts. now im out to go and get my own vip card
eek.gif
nice to meet people with same passion
happy.gif

AJ 13 White/Red sz. 10 still on display shoe salon glorietta. AJ 3 white/cement GS and Toddlers. Air Max 95 slate and comet at 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom