Shoe Salon / Hide Out UPDATES.

someone just murdered the english language.

laugh.gif

hehe, i wonder who wrote that, looks like it came from a text message.
i think hideout just got cold feet.
people were bummed out because of a wednesday release, plus only 6 pairs? ang gulo non

we are all very sorry what happen this day..to cancelled the releasing of AJ11 25th anniv..
   Nike pullout the AJ11 dat day..coz der no go signal coming frm d head of nike..

we just wait until nike announce the aj11 25th will drop again in hideout...

WE ARE VERY SORRY!!! to all AJ FANS and sneakerheads Out Der..

PEACE OUT!!

I got a headache from reading that.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

we are all very sorry what happen this day..to cancelled the releasing of AJ11 25th anniv..

PEACE OUT!!

laugh.gif

Where was this typed? Xianfan, Taichung, Guangzhou, or Tianjin?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

PEACE OUT!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

PEACE OUT!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's actually Edong Tuyo blogging for Hide Out.

Originally Posted by superswag

this just in... hot from the oven.... jordan 11 25th anniversary to be released tomoorow @ hideout!!!

1st come 1st serve!
Sir saan yung hideout? I am just new here, and Im liking it with all the info. ive been getting just from reading
roll.gif

welcome to NT dged! hideout is located @ greenbelt5. but i think hideout "to cancelled the releasing of AJ11 25th anniv.."

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by miko0412

i heard aj11 anniv stocks will be pulled out by nike phil.....if that's true then they should've sold them right away when they were delivered instead of making a big fuss/event(?) out of it.store opens @ 11am and i heard they plan to release it @ 2pm. that's one thing i dont get....why make your customers wait? obviously they're there to buy so why the wait? oh, well......their store, their rules.
parang sadista
laugh.gif

They are probably enjoying seeing people standing up for 3 hours and skipping lunch. It's a first come, first serve anyway. They should start as the store opens. 

@ 1st i heard there was 10pair available w sizes 9.5-11us. then i was told there was only 6 pair....so you know already where the 4 pairs are going. the thing is you only got 6 pairs so whats the point of making a big deal about it or make a hype out of it? are they expecting  a hundred people lining or camping for it?...just efffing sell it!

PEACE OUT!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

sakit sa ulo!
mad.gif

the question now would be who would be getting them and when is the release? hope that they let hideout release them still. if it would be released at bhs then those 10 pairs are already reserved as of now  
roll.gif

i heard aj11 anniv stocks will be pulled out by nike phil.....if that's true then they should've sold them right away when they were delivered instead of making a big fuss/event(?) out of it.store opens @ 11am and i heard they plan to release it @ 2pm. that's one thing i dont get....why make your customers wait? obviously they're there to buy so why the wait? oh, well......their store, their rules.
parang sadista
laugh.gif

They are probably enjoying seeing people standing up for 3 hours and skipping lunch. It's a first come, first serve anyway. They should start as the store opens. 

@ 1st i heard there was 10pair available w sizes 9.5-11us. then i was told there was only 6 pair....so you know already where the 4 pairs are going. the thing is you only got 6 pairs so whats the point of making a big deal about it or make a hype out of it? are they expecting  a hundred people lining or camping for it?...just efffing sell it!
that's true Miko! just sell the damn pairs... whoever passes by the store and gets it, is very lucky!

Originally Posted by ShoeComplex

PEACE OUT!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That's actually Edong Tuyo blogging for Hide Out.

For real? How does he write articles using ENGRISH?

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

parang sadista
laugh.gif

that's true Miko! just sell the damn pairs... whoever passes by the store and gets it, is very lucky!

ano na tawag sa nike kung sandista ang hideout??? 
laugh.gif
 lalo na pag theres a campout for 5 days and nights.... then sa night pa selling while its raining..... 

i hope this time hideout will finally come through... from their email:

To all our avid followers and regular customers:

Our sincerest apologies for the miscommunication that happened for the
Jordan XI release date. But the long wait is finally over.
The Jordan XI White / White color way will be available in HideOuT this
Saturday (March 06, 2010).
First come, first serve. There will be a limited number of pairs. Our
store
opens at 11:00 a.m. so I hope to see you guys there.

Sneakers Rock.
HideOuT

Back
Top Bottom