Shoes Thrown at Bush

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Yall left out the best part.....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bush said: "Thanks for apologising on behalf of the Iraqi people. It doesn't bother me. If you want the facts, it was a size 10 shoe that he threw".[/color]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

G DUB is comedy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude dodged it with the quickness too
pimp.gif

i seen this on the new too i was watchin the chiefs/chargers game straight comedy

Is GW really that stupid? I really hope he doesnt think that he did a good job in the white house.

"I dont know what he did that" COME ON.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Crank is consistent.

How did dude miss though? His 15 minutes of fame and the torture that he is going to go through would've been much better if he would've connected.

SMH... you people are disgusting. Like him or not, the man's still your President and deserves your respect.

Real talk, some of the Pres. Bush haters on NT only detest the man because it's the "thing" to do. Sheep for the fricking loss.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

That was like the first thing i thought of

15yivza.gif

I got a good one but its prob gonna take me all night.

brb
eek.gif
GIFS made already.

Bush got that cat like reflexes...all three shoes missed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

roll.gif
roll.gif
Crank is consistent.

How did dude miss though? His 15 minutes of fame and the torture that he is going to go through would've been much better if he would've connected.

Bush is that dude you can tell that's not the first time he's had a shoe throw at him.

If that dude had connected he would have gotten the Saddam treatment by the end of the week...now he's probably looking ata lil torture and jail time

Back
Top Bottom