Shoes you could have bought in store but now regret passing on?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nah but i regret selling my ds 2001 cg xi's ,hare 1's & peapod viii's
30t6p3b.gif
cant get replacements for non of em
30t6p3b.gif
but needed the cash at the time
I know how you feel. I know I needed/wanted cash at the time, but I wish I had my old VI infrareds, VI White/Navy, low XI white/red, white/carolinas, etc. 
Seller's regret more than anything I guess.

Grape V's for just under retail 3weeks after RD. I had the $$$ but just refused to spend it in the store cause the owner was a jerk. As I was leaving

He hit me with Ok Ok...gimme $120 no tax. I was soooo angry I just kept it movin, regret it to this day.Not Jordan's but I passed on pewter and pine foams cause I just have so many already.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

black flip 3s
Over here in Atlanta the black flip 3 are collecting dust. I'm pretty sure you can go to footlocker and ask them to locate a pair for you.

Quite a lot now that I think about it. Bordeaux, Chambray and Flint VIIs, Playoff and Aqua VIIIs, Charcoal IXs, a few IE XIs, Tour IVs. The search continues!

The concords i mean i am not a fan but just to know i have the
And maybe have them as a display would of been nice

Only regret I had was not coping the Anniversary XI on RD.

Found a DS pair from a dude on CL for retail yesterday.
pimp.gif
I'm happy now.

flint 13s too poor when ogs released, paid night classes instead in high school (05), opted for a herringbone necklace instead in 10 for my birthday....smh....the evasive one!!!!

1. A pair of Carmines two years ago for $210.... Because they're going for double that now!
2. The Air Zoom Generation '1st game" a few months back for $160...
3. Giving away a pair of DS Nike Air Zoom Turfs to a friend who needed a workout shoe
4. Nike Air More Uptempo Olympic(passed on them to get the Pre-Heats) and was misinformed by a friend who worked at HoH who thought they were a different size.

The air yeezys i was walking up the strip in harlem,ny and i stopped by house of hoops. like a normal human being, I simply asked a question i said yo yo yo yo son cause you gota spit that sneaker code lingo garbage just to recieve the info and come to find out they wer the yeezey in my mind i was like ohhh HOT GARBAGE at the time. Cause im into foamposites,airmax 95,90 97 jordans and other shoes and i was like who wears pink not me. but the sneaker grew on me and the price grew as well def regret it but o well

true blue 3s, blew em off. now for some reason i like em. Its things like this that made me change my entire buying when i can minstate. Now i just cop, and if i decide i dont want later sell/trade. Better than the "Damm i Flucked up" feeling

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

The air yeezys i was walking up the strip in harlem,ny and i stopped by house of hoops. like a normal human being, I simply asked a question i said yo yo yo yo son cause you gota spit that sneaker code lingo garbage just to recieve the info and come to find out they wer the yeezey in my mind i was like ohhh HOT GARBAGE at the time. Cause im into foamposites,airmax 95,90 97 jordans and other shoes and i was like who wears pink not me. but the sneaker grew on me and the price grew as well def regret it but o well

Strong post to username ratio.
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

OG LE XI's blk/red i was so pissed I couldnt get the patents that when the lows dropped I passed on them and just waited for the XII's the next season smh I ended up really liking the lows

South Beach Bron's...I went to a Shiek at Greenspoint mall the day they came out and they still had a 9.5.
I just wasent feeling them at the time...I started regreting not getting them once I saw them on feet

Oh Man... I remember when the Fire Red 3s came out I saw them and had the money to get them but I was like f*** it.. Same story for Aqua 8s too.. Also, I wanted the Space Jam 11s but I was broke at that time.. Also, Chicago 10s that just recently came out cause I was broke, But to make up for that I'm double coppin White/Cement 4s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom