J

1z1tm4o.jpg

23ux8k2.jpg

2wohsfq.jpg

242hk01.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....Its good to see Shoetrends is back, its been along time coming...what happen to their consignment section tho?

Dayum I used to buy from that site all the time back in 2001. And in 98 I used to go there just to look at pictures of all the Jordan's. All they sold backin 98 then were og Jordan's for high prices, they weren't much of a store. But then they gradually started selling regular releases for great prices.Good to see them back.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Damn. Guess I'll holler @ Po about crankin NDConceptz back up
laugh.gif
Ahhhhhhh! HAHAHAHA!! Be sure to let me know Gotty, lol.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by Tirangmatutina

So shoetrends.com is selling legit nike?

Yeah they do, back before I was a member on here I order the last 10.5 Player edition Kobe AF1 off of shoetrends.com but I couldn't show pics b/c Iwasn't a member yet. But anyways yeah they legit as could be, here's the proof.....
2ngaro0.jpg

i dont know. that site still looks boo boo. my buddy copped a pair of the jordan I's today. we'll see how that goes. haha

laugh.gif

nah, start sneakersdot again.. we'll finally get those shirts out after 4 years.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I used to always check out that site in HS and look at shoes Ididn't have money to buy. Mad trainers and Bo Jacksons.

I guess I don't understand why people are still questioning shoetrends. Several people in this thread have said they received what they ordered and a lotof the older heads here on NT have co-signed them. Hell, I'll give them my co-sign while I'm at it. The homie ordered the ZF95s and some AM360s fromthere and he got them a few weeks ago. I know in this day and age, their prices seem too good to be true, but this is what they've ALWAYS been about.

Legit all the way.

Just ordered my Jason Kidd Zoom Flight 95 Carbons for $110 in a size 13 from Shoetrends...

What is up with everyone asking if Shoetrends.com is legit? Have we not been around the kicks game that long? Shoetrends.com is 1,000,000% legit. Shippingis mad fast!!! I remember getting all my XIs from dude. YET AGAIN I REPEAT SHOETRENDS.COM IS MAD LEGIT (YES CAPS)

Originally Posted by Sribb43

Just ordered my Jason Kidd Zoom Flight 95 Carbons for $110 in a size 13 from Shoetrends...
Anyone still question Shoetrends.com? Well dont. i ordered my JKidd's Zoom Flight 95 Carbons back on 5/5 and received them on 5/13 without anyproblems..Ron was happy and quick to respond to any of my questions. BUY FROM SHOETRENDS.COM THEY ARE LEGIT AND PROFESSIONAL
smokin.gif

I must cosign as well i got a pair of flightposites and the elemrs glue am 90s and they shipped fast and shoes were super legit!

Back
Top Bottom