shoetrends.com pre-ordering 6/17 countdown pack

i just heard that shoetrends.com will be pre-ordering the AJ 6/17 countdown pack today @ 12pm pacific time.
roll.gif

Awesome...I'll def. support those guys.

happy.gif

EDIT: Whoops...thought I read it as 7/16 pack...oh well...ST is always good peoples.

forgive my ignorance but they're legit right? what gives w/ no size 13 btw?

Wow, went the site randomly after lunch and no 13
frown.gif

They are 100% legit, got my Stealth XX3's from them, arrived a day before the release date.

Thanks for the heads up - got a 12.

EDIT- nevermind- just got an email saying they were already "sold out" of that size.

Thanks, just copped mine. i was worried cause i know how quick these will go around my way.
$325 shipped.

DAMNNN! blco02 scored my size 12!!! lol oh well i will squeeze my foot into an 11.5 that i picked up!

^ Nope -I just got an email saying they were sold out....so I guess even though I ordered them they were already sold out.

^ Nope -I just got an email saying they were sold out....so I guess even though I ordered them they were already sold out
make me worry how long after you ordered did you receive an email.

i hope i am good just got an email from ron@shoetrends saying shipping May 23
what do you think blco02

blco- how soon did you get your e-mail?

I ordered a size 11, and I've since received an e-mail from shoetrends confirming the order, and an e-mail from PayPal confirming that payment was sent.

They're out of stock now. I passed...I don't like the Carmines, the 17's are decent. I didn't want to take the risk of shelling out 325 thennot being able to sell the Carmines for a good amount.

Damn I missed out, Yesterday the price was $400 but they changed it to $310 today which is why I didnt pre-order my size 12 yesterday.

Check your e-mails.

I just got my cancellation notice from Ron @ shoetrends.

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom