shoetrends.com pre-ordering 6/17 countdown pack

I literally check shoetrends every day and I miss this??

Oh well, I didn't really want this pack that badly.

smh.gif
I order my pack when all the sizes were available but I got turn down?
smh.gif
They must be accepting bribes or extra tips.

i just talked to ron he said they sold out in seconds and the biggest sz in the order confirmation they recived from nike was a sz 12.5 nothing bigger

MAN, shoetrend.com is cheap. how much will the air raids (70 dollars) come up to?

they sold out real quick! It just shows you how hot this package is. Well I guess I'll line up like the rest of the people will unless I find some moresites with pre-orders!

Wow, when did the site come back? I know they were down for a loooong time, or maybe I'm late, who knows? But it's good to see the site back up, butone thing I miss from the old site is the pics of the shoes, even if they were sold out. They should put up a gallery in my opinion. That's just my twocents...

Unsure of the general hype around here for this or any of the CDP...I've yet to wait in line or worry about my size being sold out for the CDP...only timewill tell I assume...
nerd.gif

damn...i dunno if i been under a rock all my life or what, but i never even knew these people existed. thanks NT for feeding my sneaker addiction even furtherand hookin it up with some more great info and a dope site....

I am passing on these...so good luck to everyone that wants one! One less person getting your pack over here!

Back
Top Bottom