eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW! This dude made his own Nike museum

Dude is a clown.

Trying to sell most of it on eBay and for prices that are straight up outrageous.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

great collection and display but for some reason dude pisses me off
same, it's his cocky attitude i guess. maybe i'm just jelly

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Dude is a clown.

Trying to sell most of it on eBay and for prices that are straight up outrageous.
Yeah...somebody will probably cop though. 

I can't be the only one but I'm not impressed. This is the perfect example of money doesn't make you a sneakerhead. In his case, it makes you the owner of a lot of sneakers.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

I can't be the only one but I'm not impressed. This is the perfect example of money doesn't make you a sneakerhead. In his case, it makes you the owner of a lot of sneakers.
How so? He seemed knowledgable about what he had and the history of it. What makes him not a "sneakerhead" in your opinion ?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Dudes a herb, this has been posted so many times already

No it hasnt. At least not the WHOLE museum like in this video.

I think he was listing stuff on ebay just to get people to check out his wicked awesome sneaker muzeum. I made an offer on a pair and got no response. I wonder what his wife thinks, haha.

seems like his focus is more on the themed, gimmicky stuff and not so much the history.  seems like there's a lot of stuff in there they breeze right by, so there could be some cool stuff.  but what he seems most interested in doesn't really impress me that much. 

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

How so? He seemed knowledgable about what he had and the history of it. What makes him not a "sneakerhead" in your opinion ?
Nobody I respect would showcase their collection through eBay to gain national attention. That's the worlds biggest hypebeast. $50K for some SB's?
roll.gif
Hype tendency once again.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

same, it's his cocky attitude i guess. maybe i'm just jelly
Hanacheezy wrote:
upsncomin wrote:
interesting, but definitely a waste of money

NT hates people that are doing better then them.  

said it before, and I'll say it again; Greg Street and Corgi>>>>>>>>>>this guy. Something about him just does not sit right with me...

Back
Top Bottom