Shooting reported at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.....Another one :{

He is black, you clown. His mother is black and his dad is white. Did you even look at any of the links that I posted? He is as black as the president.
Bow out until the next school shooting clown.

Here is a pic of his mom's sister:

View media item 1736436

Look at those strong Aryan features. lmao. :rofl:

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/b...d-laurel-harper-chris-harper-mercers-parents/

And yet the media shows his white father and white stepmother, but makes no mention of his black mother who he lived with. Yep, no narrative being pushed here. :tongue:

Last edited:
http://www.inquisitr.com/2464710/wa...emerge-about-oregon-college-shooting-suspect/

"Some people, noting that the suspect identified as mixed race, speculated that support of the Black Lives Matter movement prompted Chris Harper Mercer to attack the Oregon community college, targeting white students."

There are conflicting reports on this. I don't believe that he was a black lives matter supporter. He was an atheist with conservative views supposedly.

Dude was all the way confused, or it is too early to get any real facts on the issue. It does appear that a lot of his history is being removed from the internet.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/01/umpqua-gunman-id-d-as-chris-harper-mercer.html

"Gary Evans, 62, who was married to Mercer’s aunt, told The Daily Beast in a phone interview that when Mercer came into the world, his birth father was not in the picture.

“They were separated when I first met them, and I don’t believe they ever were married,” Evans said.

The father is Caucasian, Evans said, while Mercer’s mother, Laurel Harper, is black."

So his anti gun dad who is all up in the media wasn't even involved with him at all. :nerd:

Last edited:

Legalizing prostitution may alleviate all this local terrorism by americans...

There's an article I read about how the young men susceptible to be recruited by islamic militant radicals are pretty much frustrated in life. Part of the reason is because they are not getting laid. All the young women they should be working on are rejecting them for wealthier men. Whether the woman is a sidepiece of the rich guys or the main girl, these younger men are not getting any whatsoever.
There is something to this...

Stuff is definitely getting scrubbed fast. And everyone has an angle on this. That IRA **** really blew my mind and made this far more interesting to me.

Last edited:
Get your conservative tree house links out of here man :lol:

Why, because the mainstream media is hiding this dude's race? Lmao.

Stuff is definitely getting scrubbed fast. And everyone has an angle on this. That IRA **** really blew my mind and made this far more interesting to me.

The IRA thing kind of makes sense with his anti religious views though. Dude was just wacked out.

:lol: FOX News? CNN?

:rofl:

I see now I just have to adjust my view of you and realize you're here for humor, an actual clown.

Beginner Zick? What exactly are you mocking here? The **** is a zick? :lol:

Say something else that'll make me laugh.

Last edited:
I wonder if IRONCROSS and his IRA support have anything to do with each other. Nazis and the IRA were good buddies.

Looking like a mixed race white radical to me. This should be treated as a terrorist attack IMO.

Last edited:
Alright lets say he is black, what does it matter?

It doesn't fit the narrative and the typical assessment that all of these mass shooters are young alienated white men. It obviously does matter here, because he is black and people are still denying it for some reason. Check the original post that I was replying to in this thread.

Last edited:
I wonder if IRONCROSS and his IRA support have anything to do with each other. Nazis and the IRA were good buddies.

Looking like a mixed race white radical to me. This should be treated as a terrorist attack IMO.

Or a mixed race black radical.

The shooter is dead, so all that it will be treated as is a excuse to pass more gun laws.

Last edited:
The IRA thing kind of makes sense with his anti religious views though. Dude was just wacked out.
Dude was all the way confused...

a white christian terrorist group being motivation for a "black" kid to be anti religious?

whut?

Last edited:

It doesn't fit the narrative and the typical assessment that all of these mass shooters are young alienated white men. It obviously does matter here, because he is black and people are still denying it for some reason.
but the question isnt if he was racially black....

which "culture" did he embrace?

I bet he's one of those people who relate more to white culture

If he's a black kid from cali...and he looked up to the IRA and not the panthers... theres something wrong

Last edited:

It doesn't fit the narrative and the typical assessment that all of these mass shooters are young alienated white men. It obviously does matter here, because he is black and people are still denying it for some reason.
but the question isnt if he was racially black....

which "culture" did he embrace?

I bet he's one of those people who relate more to white culture

If he's a black kid from cali...and he looked up to the IRA and not the panthers... theres something wrong

He didn't embrace any culture really.As you said before, he was just a lunatic. He is a so called "conservative" "IRA supporting" "atheist" "forever alone 4chan nerd". None of those things fit in together in a stereotypical way. Did he only shoot black or Muslim people?I find it strange that the mainstream media has made no mention of his mother, but is plastering his father all over the place. The fact that CNN photo shopped his pic to make him appear more white, and that the pres and the kid's father are already calling for more gun restrictions tells me all that I need to know about the agenda here. My first post in this thread was a response to someone claiming that the dude was white.

White and black culture overlap completely in the United States these days. Looking up to the panthers doesn't automatically make someone black,and supporting the IRA definitely does not make someone white. :lol:

Last edited:
White and black culture overlap completely in the United States these days.
indifferent.gif

Where in the united states do you live?

Here are the victims:

Strange.
nerd.gif
Looks like it may have been a hate crime.
but didnt he ask for tips from white people (4chan)

and give those same white people a heads up to stay safe?

doesnt add up...

Last edited:
Here are the victims:

View media item 1736505

Strange. :nerd: Looks like it may have been a hate crime.
but didnt he ask for tips from white people (4chan)
and give those same white people a heads up to stay safe?

doesnt add up...

None of it adds up. I don't know who is on 4chan. I wasn't aware that it was known as a whites only website. That 4chan post hasn't been verified either. Not much has been verified at all, other than the fact that he was a black man and no black people were harmed during the shooting. He could have been a blacklivesmatter activist, a black panther wannabe, or a Clayton Bigsby type white supremacist. One of the links that I posted has him saying "f#@# white racist pigs like Bernie". Also not verified.Seems strange that a white supremacist would only kill white and hispanic Christians though. :rolleyes

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...al-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

Back
Top Bottom