Shooting reported at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.....Another one :{

Not sure if posted but his mom is black. He wasn't white, he was mixed.

Yeah I verified that already. A lot of the posters here still refuse to believe it because it doesn't fit their narrow worldview that is shaped by the government and mass media.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

These two, I swear

Were you in here rambling earlier about white mass shooters? :lol: I'm not gonna go through the whole thread, but I am sure of it.

Why does his race matter again? I might have missed that part.

CNN altered his picture to make him appear white.He is being described in the media as a white supremacist. He is black and some of his views seem to be aligned with the blacklivesmatter movement. You don't see how this is relevant? I replied to a post , correcting another poster in his assertion that the shooter is white, and other posters argued with the facts. I guess that his race doesn't matter, as long as he was only killing white and Hispanic people.

Last edited:
You *** wipes are so ******ed. Step in this thread for the first time to get details, instead just idiots arguing over what race to identify the murderer as.

Plenty of details have been posted. A list of all of the victims. Pictures of the shooter and his family. Links to the shooter's social media postings. What else do you want?

CNN altered his picture to make him appear white.He is being described in the media as a white supremacist. He is black and some of his views seem to be aligned with the blacklivesmatter movement. You don't see how this is relevant? I replied to a post , correcting another poster in his assertion that the shooter is white, and other posters argued with the facts. I guess that race doesn't matter, as long as he was only killing white and Hispanic people.
cnn altered the picture?

where is the evidence of cnn using that picture?

I can only find that picture on conservative websites...

you mean to tell me that hundreds of people saw the picture... right clicked and saved it...

but nobody screenshotted cnn actually using it...

CNN altered his picture to make him appear white.He is being described in the media as a white supremacist. He is black and some of his views seem to be aligned with the blacklivesmatter movement. You don't see how this is relevant? I replied to a post , correcting another poster in his assertion that the shooter is white, and other posters argued with the facts. I guess that race doesn't matter, as long as he was only killing white and Hispanic people.
You scared white people are going to be targeted by cops or something? That white people are going to be unfairly discriminated against? Or are you scared that non-whites will carry out attacks on whites of they show an unaltered photo of him?

I'm seriously lost as to why the **** his race matters. Educate me on exactly what's going to happen if he's all of a sudden white instead of mixed.

He seems to be aligned with white radical ideology and that is the most confusing part. I don't know why BLM keeps coming up, or which of their views he shares. He spoke in favor of police on one of his blogs. Also seeing that he purchased a Nazi cap from a website.

cnn altered the picture?

where is the evidence of cnn using that picture?

I can only find that picture on conservative websites...

you mean to tell me that hundreds of people saw the picture... right clicked and saved it...

but nobody screenshotted cnn actually using it...

Also this.

Yeah I verified that already. A lot of the posters here still refuse to believe it because it doesn't fit their narrow worldview that is shaped by the government and mass media.

These two, I swear

Were you in here rambling earlier about white mass shooters? :lol: I'm not gonna go through the whole thread, but I am sure of it.

Another thing you would be wrong about :lol:

I haven't seen someone so proudly make himself look like a clown since Ninja, bravo :smokin

But anyway, stay loony famb

View media item 1736545

Last edited:
So until CNN
View media item 1736537

....... some of you people in here need to check your sources

OK, buddy. That's him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/03/us/chris-harper-mercer-umpqua-community-college-shooting.html

Link to the photo is in that article. CNN has posted that same Myspace pic. You want me to post twenty more sources? You guys wanna' argue that he is white, then when the truth comes out that he is black, it's "what difference does his race make?" A black white supremacist who only kills Hispanics and whites. :nerd: The CNN photo lightening may be BS. There really is only one source for it and it hasn't been proven.

|I

These two, I swear

I haven't seen someone so proudly make himself look like a clown since Ninja, bravo :smokin

View media item 1736545

Yeah I guess that you learned your lesson after I previously clowned you about rushing into threads with your social justice warrior antics before obtaining the facts. At least you won't make that mistake again, thanks to me.

The article you linked to doesn't show any evidence that cnn used the altered picture....

??

please address the false information you have been posting, or at least show evidence of cnn using an altered photo

Did you even read my post? :lol:

So until CNN
View media item 1736537

OK, buddy. That's him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/03/us/chris-harper-mercer-umpqua-community-college-shooting.html

Link to the photo is in that article. CNN has posted that same Myspace pic. You want me to post twenty more sources? You guys wanna' argue that he is white, then when the truth comes out that he is black, it's "what difference does his race make?" A black white supremacist who only kills Hispanics and whites. :nerd: The CNN photo lightening may be BS. There really is only one source for it and it hasn't been proven.

|I

Dudes are straight up in here furious with me because I exposed the fact that the shooter is black.

:rofl:

Last edited:

So until CNN

OK, buddy. That's him.

The article you linked to doesn't show any evidence that cnn used the altered picture....

??

please address the false information you have been posting, or at least show evidence of cnn using an altered photo
Did you even read my post?
laugh.gif
so I ask you to address the allegations made by numerous conservative outlets that cnn altered and used this photo to try to push a racial agenda

as evidence... you post a new york times article that links to his myspace page...

the myspace page doesn't have either of these photos....

indifferent.gif

These two, I swear

View media item 1736545

Yeah I guess that you learned your lesson after I previously clowned you about rushing into threads with your social justice warrior antics before obtaining the facts. At least you won't make that mistake again, thanks to me.

Brah please

The only one looking like a clown, in either thread is you

You not educating, checking, or clowning anyone :lol:

Everyone can see through your trollin

Last edited:
definitely inspired by christian terrorists

the problem with christian culture needs to be addressed

Last edited:

??

Did you even read my post? :lol:
so I ask you to address the allegations made by numerous conservative outlets that cnn altered and used this photo to try to push a racial agenda

View media item 1736591

as evidence... you post a new york times article that links to his myspace page...

the myspace page doesn't have either of these photos....

:stoneface:

You obviously still haven't read my post.As I previously stated, the only thing that can be verified is that a black shooter killed some white and Hispanic people. Everything else is speculation.

These two, I swear

View media item 1736545

Brah please

The only one looking like a clown, in either thread is you

You not educating, checking, or clowning anyone :lol:

Everyone can see through your trollin

I've never seen you post any source on anything here. You just spout the typical social justice warrior leftist mainstream diatribe in your 24 hour posts in an attempt to get reps to make you feel better about the fact that you live in your mother's basement and have only one social outlet and form of validation: Niketalk.com

Last edited:

[thread="637010"]You obviously still haven't read my post.As I previously stated, the only thing that can be verified is that a black shooter killed some white and Hispanic people. Everything else is speculation.[/thread]
[thread="637010"] [/thread]
LOL@ CNN tryna play games:

View media item 1736389

I see you trying to backpedal when you get caught promoting false information...

You won't even admit you didn't check your sources and were wrong...

Lol I didn't write the article.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom