shopping @ Thrift store.....Am i the only one?

So i been going to the thrift stores for 2 weeks now like 3 times a week mostly (savers), and today i scored big time i got 9/10 flint 7's  sz9, and some og Barkleys. What a good today was 
pimp.gif
i also pick alot of starter jackets and accasionaly some snapbacks

So what are your thoughts on these type stores
nerd.gif

Forgot to say to check your local SAVERS store on july 2nd 50% off entire store
pimp.gif

So i been going to the thrift stores for 2 weeks now like 3 times a week mostly (savers), and today i scored big time i got 9/10 flint 7's  sz9, and some og Barkleys. What a good today was 
pimp.gif
i also pick alot of starter jackets and accasionaly some snapbacks

So what are your thoughts on these type stores
nerd.gif

Forgot to say to check your local SAVERS store on july 2nd 50% off entire store
pimp.gif

i only go once every 6 months just to see if i can find any champion authentic jerseys
laugh.gif
no luck yet

i only go once every 6 months just to see if i can find any champion authentic jerseys
laugh.gif
no luck yet

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
no luck yet

I come by these sometimes but i never get them not my sorta thing

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif
no luck yet

I come by these sometimes but i never get them not my sorta thing

I want to hit up a few with my little cousin,
dude been trying to raid my closet for 90's gear that I don't have anymore
I hit him off with a Jordan 45 champion jersey and an Olajuwon Team USA jersey that the kids
are wearing again now.
Next time he comes over we might make a day of it...

I want to hit up a few with my little cousin,
dude been trying to raid my closet for 90's gear that I don't have anymore
I hit him off with a Jordan 45 champion jersey and an Olajuwon Team USA jersey that the kids
are wearing again now.
Next time he comes over we might make a day of it...

i went today 
laugh.gif
, i only go whenever i have 20 or so bucks to spare. greatest find has to be retro columbia 11s.

i went today 
laugh.gif
, i only go whenever i have 20 or so bucks to spare. greatest find has to be retro columbia 11s.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Do y'all go to major thrifts like am vets and salvation or mom and pops

This is like a new hting to me so far ive only go to 2 savers, Next week im gonna be on a manhunt for anything
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Do y'all go to major thrifts like am vets and salvation or mom and pops

This is like a new hting to me so far ive only go to 2 savers, Next week im gonna be on a manhunt for anything
nerd.gif

My thrift store is HUGE, about the size of a large grocery store if not slightly bigger. Only problem is they've gotten good at knowing when stuff is at all valuable; and now they're even getting cocky with the prices
laugh.gif

I got a nice pair of Calvin Klein dress shoes there for like $25. I've seen some stuff that would have been worth collecting if it weren't in bad shape, but then again I guess when shoes are that old most people used them pretty heavily.

Last time I was there they had a few older NBA authentics from the NBA store in NYC brand new with tags for like $30. I think it was a white Mike Bibby King's jersey and a white Gasol Grizzlies jersey
laugh.gif
I also saw a Marcus Fizer and Keon Clarke jersey among others.

My thrift store is HUGE, about the size of a large grocery store if not slightly bigger. Only problem is they've gotten good at knowing when stuff is at all valuable; and now they're even getting cocky with the prices
laugh.gif

I got a nice pair of Calvin Klein dress shoes there for like $25. I've seen some stuff that would have been worth collecting if it weren't in bad shape, but then again I guess when shoes are that old most people used them pretty heavily.

Last time I was there they had a few older NBA authentics from the NBA store in NYC brand new with tags for like $30. I think it was a white Mike Bibby King's jersey and a white Gasol Grizzlies jersey
laugh.gif
I also saw a Marcus Fizer and Keon Clarke jersey among others.

my mom volunteer's at one. i gave her a list of what to look out for 
laugh.gif

best pick up was some custom leather shoes (Church's)
pimp.gif

i know Goodwill is 50% off on day after Christmas

Back
Top Bottom