shopping @ Thrift store.....Am i the only one?

Originally Posted by cruzair13

OP which savers did you find those kicks?
Ima check out la mirada and anaheim this weekend

well i go to one on branch ave providence,RI

And @ the suits
pimp.gif
impressive

Originally Posted by cruzair13

OP which savers did you find those kicks?
Ima check out la mirada and anaheim this weekend

well i go to one on branch ave providence,RI

And @ the suits
pimp.gif
impressive

I've gone a handful of times, but I've only ever found one piece in my size worth getting. I really don't have the patience for stores like that and Marshall's because everything is spread around so haphazardly and the chances of missing something are high so you have to look at every piece. I typically just scour eBay for stuff like that.

I've gone a handful of times, but I've only ever found one piece in my size worth getting. I really don't have the patience for stores like that and Marshall's because everything is spread around so haphazardly and the chances of missing something are high so you have to look at every piece. I typically just scour eBay for stuff like that.

ive found a few clothing items, a suit once in pretty decent condition, but i find thrift shops a good spot for books. even some old math textbooks (older the better) to tutor from. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ive found a few clothing items, a suit once in pretty decent condition, but i find thrift shops a good spot for books. even some old math textbooks (older the better) to tutor from. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best find was an Armani suit for like $20.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I usually go there for cardigans, sweaters, and pants. I'd go there more often but there aren't any really close by. Haven't ever copped kicks, but I've seen heat in other sizes.

Best find was an Armani suit for like $20.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I usually go there for cardigans, sweaters, and pants. I'd go there more often but there aren't any really close by. Haven't ever copped kicks, but I've seen heat in other sizes.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

You can find some HEAT, especially in th upscale areas of town.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

You can find some HEAT, especially in th upscale areas of town.

I found WAY TOO many gems from Thrift Stores around my way.

From Vintage Nikes, Jordans to even Samples.

I tend to shop at the High End Thrift Stores..

( Greater Chances of finding High End Clothing..)

Brands I found range from: 
Vintage Levis

Burberry

Christian Dior

YSL

I actually shop more in Thrift Stores than regular Boutiques + Malls.

pimp.gif

I found WAY TOO many gems from Thrift Stores around my way.

From Vintage Nikes, Jordans to even Samples.

I tend to shop at the High End Thrift Stores..

( Greater Chances of finding High End Clothing..)

Brands I found range from: 
Vintage Levis

Burberry

Christian Dior

YSL

I actually shop more in Thrift Stores than regular Boutiques + Malls.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

^ Wow that's impressive though
What kind of thrift stores are you shopping at?

I always check my local Goodwill here in Cali, never seen anything that nice
Thrift town and Goodwills usually. You can find a lot of these at just about any thrift store. You just have to sort through everything, but that is all apart of the fun, at least to me it is, when I find a "gem" and become joyed
laugh.gif
Goodwills usually have a huge selection of sports coats/blazers, it's just that you have to find one that fits really well. About 95% of them are too big for me, or don't fit right. Saved so much money shopping here though. Cosign on going thrifting more than I got to regular stores.

Originally Posted by calikev34

^ Wow that's impressive though
What kind of thrift stores are you shopping at?

I always check my local Goodwill here in Cali, never seen anything that nice
Thrift town and Goodwills usually. You can find a lot of these at just about any thrift store. You just have to sort through everything, but that is all apart of the fun, at least to me it is, when I find a "gem" and become joyed
laugh.gif
Goodwills usually have a huge selection of sports coats/blazers, it's just that you have to find one that fits really well. About 95% of them are too big for me, or don't fit right. Saved so much money shopping here though. Cosign on going thrifting more than I got to regular stores.

I go to thrift store once in a while. I like goin through all the stuff and you never know what you'll find? So far i've found....

Raptor 7s sz.9 8/10 condition $4
Air Max 2010 Live Strong 9/10 condition $8
Metallic 5s sz.11 8/10 condition $6

plus alot of older snapback in great condition.

Back
Top Bottom