Short Video: Last Minutes with Oden vol. I teared a bit

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

There's nothing quite as exquisite as the unconditional love that a canine displays towards their owner. It's a bond that mankind has formed with canines for tens of thousands of years and is definitely something that shouldn't be missed. A man and his dog... it's a beautiful friendship. 

great post!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2yqVN.jpg
heres mine getting a bath.....  
laugh.gif
@ the bubbles on his head
happy.gif

i dread the day i have to go through that.

ive had my dog for 4-5 years now, lately he's been misbehaving. i hate yelling at him because i get this huge guilt trip. especially when gets under my hand sort of like he was saying sorry and wanting me to pet him.

i had to take my cousin (he's 9) to get his cat put to sleep.. it was terrible.

i dread the day i have to go through that.

ive had my dog for 4-5 years now, lately he's been misbehaving. i hate yelling at him because i get this huge guilt trip. especially when gets under my hand sort of like he was saying sorry and wanting me to pet him.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I had to do this as well. For my cousin's cat who's been in the fam since I was in the 5th grade, she was an awesome cat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I had to do this as well. For my cousin's cat who's been in the fam since I was in the 5th grade, she was an awesome cat
pimp.gif

I the vid is about a year old, I've seen it probably 5-6 times......and it still gets me

I the vid is about a year old, I've seen it probably 5-6 times......and it still gets me

who would record such a thing? I had to do this with my dog last year. video recording it didnt even cross my mind. It's touching but that's pretty much a private issue. I wouldnt showcase my dying dog like that. even if its in his so called honor

who would record such a thing? I had to do this with my dog last year. video recording it didnt even cross my mind. It's touching but that's pretty much a private issue. I wouldnt showcase my dying dog like that. even if its in his so called honor

I just couldn't do it. If I had to put my dog down, I just couldn't be there to see it happen. It would be too much for me. 
ohwell.gif

I just couldn't do it. If I had to put my dog down, I just couldn't be there to see it happen. It would be too much for me. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom