Shorts vol summer 2020

wasn’t rocking that hat with the fit, just wanted to show someone wtf going on out there
C7520B96-DB72-45DF-B7AD-7ADDEF1EFE56.jpeg

B8F33A0F-5852-4CCB-9914-78B93196615D.jpeg

Same as the last couple summers, Mitchell & Ness shorts. I think I’m up to about 15 pairs now.

Which one of yall is bold enough to bring back denim shorts ? :nerd:
I started wearing them again last year. Chino shorts are nice but those slant pockets suck and stuff always fall out the pockets.

Been buying denim shorts and gym shorts with zipper pockets. Def won't lose my stuff.

Will never get da point of buying $500 dollar bball shorts. With that same $500 I'll make a killing in H&M/Zara/Uniqlo/Express get me hella different types all from sweat shorts to chinos , And still have some left for Nike/champion joints for gym . Will probably get a few joints this summer being that I'm sure clearance sales are gonna be all over the place.

Same as the last couple summers, Mitchell & Ness shorts. I think I’m up to about 15 pairs now.

Does anyone know how Mitchell & Ness fit, I remember I had a pair of sonic shorts and I remember them fitting kind of baggy. Just trying to get a second opinion

What shorts is the NT fam rocking this summer?

Currently shopping for some with an 8" inseam. Need ideas on good brands for casual wear. Not for playing sports (already have those)

Lululemon bruh.

All yall dudes above the knees?

Yes.

Honestly I know swingmans are frowned upon but I just can’t wear shorts without pockets casually or even if I’m at the gym.

Physical pockets only half the battle. Personally I'm not putting **** that I'll be mad if I lose in any pocket without a zipper.

Only exception is the "pockets" on them spandex joints like SC kid SC kid posted.

Really been diggin the sweatshorts lately. Like the Nike ones a lot but just couldnt justify myself to dropping $45-$55 for em (#BrokeBoi). So I settled for some H&M/Target/Forever21 joints. Zara has some nice ones as well I seen.

Mitchell and ness mostly swingmans cause they actually have pockets. authentics just aren't practical for day to day usage.

Mitchell and Ness authentics
J Crew tech dock shorts
Nike ACG shorts
Patagonia Baggies 5'

Mitchell and ness mostly swingmans cause they actually have pockets. authentics just aren't practical for day to day usage.

Not sure why they haven’t capitalized and made authentics with pockets that aren’t at just don prices. Call them “off-court authentics” or something. The market is definitely there.

Back
Top Bottom