Shorts vol summer 2020

Slim-fit denim shorts have definitely been a thing for the past few years. Is that not the case everywhere?
I should have specified. I'm talking about these
SmartSelect_20200608-141502_Google.jpg

7 inch Patagonia Baggies for the most part for me. I don't know how anyone over 6 foot wears 5 inch

Been contemplating copping the lakers authentics off the x, close to five bills type pricey though

You don’t mess with the regular authentic’s do they have to be Jus Don, Alp? You don’t want to look like us broke boys ‘huh. When you said you buy $700 T-shirts....... I knew what it was

I look at Don’s prices and be like damn thats 5 pair of authentic’s on sale!

You don’t mess with the regular authentic’s do they have to be Jus Don, Alp? You don’t want to look like us broke boys ‘huh. When you said you buy $700 T-shirts....... I knew what it was

I look at Don’s prices and be like damn thats 5 pair of authentic’s on sale!
I have a few regular authentics. Usually wear em for ball cuz rocking a fanny Pack is annoying, and unlike homeboy up there I don’t do swingmans

Not sure why they haven’t capitalized and made authentics with pockets that aren’t at just don prices. Call them “off-court authentics” or something. The market is definitely there.

I wear authentic in the house and even then it’s annoying when I’m in the kitchen trying to double cup and can’t throw my phone in pocket

Back
Top Bottom