Shots fire by Kobe Bryant at Matt Barnes "It amuses me... I know he wasn't going to do ____"

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

shawn marion? LOL
kobface.jpg

kobface.jpg

kobface.jpg

he looks like he has down syndrome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

what does him having a hot wife have to do with this thread? is he trying to get matt barnes in bed or what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But on the real Kobe's wife is really overrated.

KGs wife on the other hand

Kobe has 4 good reasons why he didnt flinch, plus another 81 so-so reason why he didnt bother to steep down to Barnes level

If u was D-in up Kobe wouldnt u do wat Barnes did and try n get in his head? GP did it to alot of dudes and lets face it Kobe played well but wasnt great Barnes slowed his production some last Sunday so how was it not effective?

To all u guys saying Kobe is to smart to fall for that crap did u watch the game? Kobe forearmed Barnes in the upper chest lower throat area after he came off tha rim from the dunk so that was smart was it?

That shoulda got him tossed how many other players in the L apart from maybe Mr James woulda stayed on the court after doin that probably not many.

Kobes a great player but Barnes baited him and succesfully to Kobe reacted on a number of ocasions that coulda resulted in him bein thrown out but the refs let it go because lets face it hes Kobe I was shocked they didnt toss Barnes for some bs reason after that to.Im sure Barnes wouldnt blast the ball in his face from an inbounds with the ref right there so was no need to flinch.

Kobes to good to be actin like a punk thinkin he gets fouled all the time barking at refs and giving people forearms and shoves he should know by now players will do anything to put him off even a lil bit so rise above it be the bigger person and walk away.

Peace
Scottie

"The thing i never noticed is that kobe is the one to throw an elbow and instigate the fight."

^ did you overlook child's headbutt or just ignore it?

as far as barnes D on kob, im not gonna say it was lackluster by any means b/c it was alright. also dont wanna come off like im makin excuses for kob but lets not act like this mans finger hasnt been affecting his shooting efficiency. he shot around 9-20 that night i THINK. which was actually OK compared to some of his recent efforts. 4-17, 3-16 and so on.

taking those #'s into consideration, i really dont see how barnes "got in kobs head" the way i see it, the only one that slowed down kobe is kobe. He hit more big shots in the fourth than i can remember and he did miss the GW but, i dont credit barnes for that. kob aint gone make em all.....

Originally Posted by JRodski

"The thing i never noticed is that kobe is the one to throw an elbow and instigate the fight."

as far as barnes D on kob, im not gonna say it was lackluster by any means b/c it was alright. also dont wanna come off like im makin excuses for kob but lets not act like this mans finger hasnt been affecting his shooting efficiency. he shot around 9-20 that night i THINK. which was actually OK compared to some of his recent efforts. 4-17, 3-16 and so on.

taking those #'s into consideration, i really dont see how barnes "got in kobs head" the way i see it, the only one that slowed down kobe is kobe. He hit more big shots in the fourth than i can remember and he did miss the GW but, i dont credit barnes for that. kob aint gone make em all.....
12-30.

troutkingwrote:
Barnes is a tough dude though, he wontback down from anybody. Hes got alot of anger since his mom passed awayit seems. Its good to have a few dudes in the league that will step upto the best players I dont think they all need to be suckups
Barnes has been that type of playerforever.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

To all u guys saying Kobe is to smart to fall for that crap did u watch the game? Kobe forearmed Barnes in the upper chest lower throat area after he came off tha rim from the dunk so that was smart was it?

That shoulda got him tossed how many other players in the L apart from maybe Mr James woulda stayed on the court after doin that probably not many.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by JRodski

12-30.

15-35.

DatZNasty wrote:
You seen the video? $%%+ caught him in the manubrium, second one barely landed if at all. Given how bony Kobe was at the time, probably hurt himself more than Kobe. Just cause everyone loves to hate Kobe, +#%*!% want to give Childs a medal and $%%+ though
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/9dkE_hmDrZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/9dkE_hmDrZA&hl=en_US&fs=1&

It truly is funny that NT praises dude like he knocked Kobe out or something... he sucker punched and ran, weren't you guys callling Melo a punk a couple years back for doing that? Kobe would murk Childs if they actually were allowed to fight.

PURE COMEDY!

So glad this thread is still around...

Suckered punched and ran? Kobe threw his elbow and they're facing one another... not exactly a sucker punch. And it's not like he turned around and sprinted away, he was backing up from Kobe's punches and they got separated.

PURE COMEDY!

What more funny is that Chris Childs career was such PURE TRASH that all people and Knicks fans remember him for nowadays is that he had a fight with Kobe.

roll.gif

Please don't get mad guys, everything is okay, you guys can continue to hate I guess.

But okay, let me agree with you guys then. But let me ask this, why does it seem that every time the word "fight" and "Kobe" are in the same sentence, people bring up Chris like he really did beat Kobe's butt.

Explanation?

Back
Top Bottom