Should African Americans start their own "4th of July" ?

Germany accepted 1,051,000 permanent immigrants in 2016, according to the OECD while The U.S. accepted 1,183,500 permanent migrants in 2016. You highlighting the population of each country is just proving my point, Germany took in almost the same amount of immigrants in 2016 while only having 1/4 of the overall population meaning they took in a much larger amount of immigrants going by %

82 mill German population

VS

320 mill American population.

we import 1.3415% of they're entire population every year legally.

imagine calculating da illegal numbers too :lol:

Once again, Ninja feels the need to talk down on African Americans, and can't interpret basic stats

Not surprising for someone that said black people were lucky to be living in Jim Crow Era America.

Once again, Ninja feels the need to talk down on African Americans, and can't interpret basic stats

Not surprising for someone that said black people were lucky to be living in Jim Crow Era America.

Do you think blacks should celebrate this country?

Not that your opinion matters but it matters.

I look at you like NTs Bomani Jones.

I disagree with the notion that we should take white ideologies and claim them as our own. Why redefine something born out of negativity when you can reinvent.

Germany accepted 1,051,000 permanent immigrants in 2016, according to the OECD while The U.S. accepted 1,183,500 permanent migrants in 2016

that German number was a 1 time thing to accommodate da migrants from da middle east.

we do that every year.

Back
Top Bottom