Should All Levels Of Basketball Have A Shot Clock? - Your Thoughts?

Said this numerous times before, mostly when watching NCAA basketball. I played university ball in England, no actual 'clocks' at lower levels but at all levels the refs are counting 24.

Can't see it happening for a LONG time in NCAA, it's a coaches game rather than a players game. As long as the coaches remain the celebrity figures that shot clock will be staying at 35 to let them keep control.

Said this numerous times before, mostly when watching NCAA basketball. I played university ball in England, no actual 'clocks' at lower levels but at all levels the refs are counting 24.

Can't see it happening for a LONG time in NCAA, it's a coaches game rather than a players game. As long as the coaches remain the celebrity figures that shot clock will be staying at 35 to let them keep control.

I seem to remember us having a shot clock in HS

It definitely needs to happen all over

I seem to remember us having a shot clock in HS

It definitely needs to happen all over

Here in Cali every hs game has a shot clock, starting at the frosh level...35 ticks

Def helped me be a better player, had to get us into our sets quickly and on defense you always had to be ready.

Here in Cali every hs game has a shot clock, starting at the frosh level...35 ticks

Def helped me be a better player, had to get us into our sets quickly and on defense you always had to be ready.

I wouldn't mind it, but I actually appreciate a team that works and plays their behinds off to get a lead and can play 4 corners basketball (levels HS and below). To me if the opposing team can't get the ball back themselves, they don't deserve it!

I wouldn't mind it, but I actually appreciate a team that works and plays their behinds off to get a lead and can play 4 corners basketball (levels HS and below). To me if the opposing team can't get the ball back themselves, they don't deserve it!

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

HS & up, yes.

naw middle school on up. they need to develop both as players and understanding the rules of game at younger age.

6th grade on down generally just have fun and stars will shine anyway

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

HS & up, yes.

naw middle school on up. they need to develop both as players and understanding the rules of game at younger age.

6th grade on down generally just have fun and stars will shine anyway

Back
Top Bottom