Should I cop the Jordan’s son of mars bel air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi so I found two pairs of Jordan's son of mars bel air 9.5,10.5 i wear a size 9.5 i could get the 10.5 but i don't want to crease the shoes near the toe area so just going to get 9.5 i tried to do research on the shoes but i didn't find anything just some unboxing and on feet videos no reviews. It wasn't no reviews on the shoes like with others jordans is it because it wasn't as popular as other jordans i went to those sneakers site that was talking about the shoes and that had release dates etc but that was it nothing else I could find out. I do like the shoes but if i decided to buy it what colors matches the shoes besides black since it go with everything Thanks.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/jordan-son-mars-low-bel-air/

These ain't Jordans breh, its a son of mars which is under Jordan brand but no a Jordan per se.

Edit: its a terrible shoe, you can find real retro Jordan around the same price here on the classified forum.

Last edited:
Why are terrible? Are they new or used what to look for when buying used Jordans I just think it might be a little weird wearing someone else Jordan’s.

Yes new ...find the classfied section and look for the term dead stock meaning they've never been worn before.

Again those ain't Jordan's so if you're looking Jordan then look at something else, if not then go ahead and buy what you like.

Last edited:
Hi so I found two pairs of Jordan's son of mars bel air 9.5,10.5 i wear a size 9.5 i could get the 10.5 but i don't want to crease the shoes near the toe area so just going to get 9.5 i tried to do research on the shoes but i didn't find anything just some unboxing and on feet videos no reviews. It wasn't no reviews on the shoes like with others jordans is it because it wasn't as popular as other jordans i went to those sneakers site that was talking about the shoes and that had release dates etc but that was it nothing else I could find out. I do like the shoes but if i decided to buy it what colors matches the shoes besides black since it go with everything Thanks.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/jordan-son-mars-low-bel-air/

If you like them buy them. Because you may not be able to find them later. I made that mistake with the KD 6 TEXAS.

Son of Mars are real Jordans... they're not just retros or a numbered pair. These look like a combination of the 3, 4 and 6. Cool looking colorway but nothing I would buy, but if you like them and can cop at a a decent price then go for it. Black jeans and lime green or pink (or gamma blue if you can match that color, it's harder than you think) shirt would work best with these.

Yes new ...find the callasfied section and look for the term dead stock meaning they've never been worn before.

Again those ain't Jordan's so if you're looking Jordan then look at something else, if not then go ahead and buy what you like.
Ok thanks sorry I’m not to Jordan’s snea
If you like them buy them. Because you may not be able to find them later. I made that mistake with the KD 6 TEXAS.
i was thinking of the same thing if I do miss out on them it would be a mistake and I will regret it later.

Yes new ...find the classfied section and look for the term dead stock meaning they've never been worn before.

I went to the classfied section didn’t see dead stock was i supposed to type it in the search bar.

Son of Mars are real Jordans... they're not just retros or a numbered pair. These look like a combination of the 3, 4 and 6. Cool looking colorway but nothing I would buy, but if you like them and can cop at a a decent price then go for it. Black jeans and lime green or pink (or gamma blue if you can match that color, it's harder than you think) shirt would work best with these.
I can cop them for a good price but just trying to find to colors you said might be a little hard to find but i will check the mall other clothing store here in Ohio to see what they have. Thanks

So I’m thinking on buying them just have to wait until my check gets cleared from my bank so I can have the money to cop those. Just imagine wearing those at the mall with the right colors I will be turning heads left to right probably break some neck lol and maybe get some women that would be awesome lol.

Omg yes! Man you are going to SHUT IT DOWN!! don't let these hype boys trick you into thinking they lame because they not limited. Babes gonna see that fresh price sauce and be all on that. Please post an on foot when you get them. Sorry I assumed you were a homosexual earlier. Happy holidays :wink:

you finna be pullin' all the hunnies at da mall wit dem jawnz on. make sure you cop dis shirt for max swag doe
caa67cd19639ca4f7df8e38835dcf6d3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom