Should I give him a chance?

Theres this guy that i know will treat me right unlike the other douches I've dated but I don't know if I'll ever be physically attracted tohim. He has a good personality, but should I even try if I dont think I'll be atracted to him in the bed?

Post pics
nerd.gif
of him lol

Anyways..I want to say give him a chance...but at the same time physical attraction is pretty important.
You need to be turned on when you get down to the business.
glasses.gif

But hey.. maybes he's packing..?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Theres this guy that i know will treat me right unlike the other douches I've dated but I don't know if I'll ever be physically attracted to him. He has a good personality, but should I even try if I dont think I'll be atracted to him in the bed?
you should definitely give him a chance. If he is going to treat you right & like you deserve to be treated then you should at least give hima chance. Who knows you might be more physically attracted to him than you first realized.

He might have a huge D( no mo)
nerd.gif

word to elpablo... oh wait... nevermind... he's the opposite

Get you a "trophy" hun'...dont be walkin around with a ug-mug....All men can be molded into what you want them to act like....

....I see ya mom aint teach you ishh about men

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Pics?

No nevermind.
lol these boys don't know how to reply with these boy problem threads

& i thought i was the only one who made boy problem threads.

anyhow, how the eff are you going to settle? like how do you even consider dating someone that you aren't 100% happy with? you gave us the answer when youtyped out your post. he WILL be the one who has more emotion invested, so save him all the heartache and don't put him through that.

the end.

Theres this guy that i know will treat me right unlike the other douches I've dated but I don't know if I'll ever be physically attracted to him. He has a good personality, but should I even try if I dont think I'll be atracted to him in the bed?

Damn what happen to taking time to know each other and going on a couple dates first.
Aint wasting no time i feel you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PM ME

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Pics?

No nevermind.

anyhow, how the eff are you going to settle? like how do you even consider dating someone that you aren't 100% happy with? you gave us the answer when you typed out your post. he WILL be the one who has more emotion invested, so save him all the heartache and don't put him through that.

the end.

okay!
laugh.gif
why are you getting all upset

and no I didnt mean settle, but I was hoping to hear stories about somebody who gained sexaul feelings for somebody after getting to know them more

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you should definitely give him a chance. If he is going to treat you right & like you deserve to be treated then you should at least give him a chance. Who knows you might be more physically attracted to him than you first realized.

He might have a huge D
definitely, you should give him atleast one chance.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Pics?

No nevermind.

anyhow, how the eff are you going to settle? like how do you even consider dating someone that you aren't 100% happy with? you gave us the answer when you typed out your post. he WILL be the one who has more emotion invested, so save him all the heartache and don't put him through that.

the end.

okay!
laugh.gif
why are you getting all upset
cuz she got hurt & is all cold-hearted & bitter now.

I dont see relationships lasting when there is no physical attraction.

U say he can treat you right but when u are alone together looking face to face you will realize that the fact u arentphysically attracted to him will out weigh the fact he can treat you good.

Back
Top Bottom