Should I give him a chance?

The avy is back.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: I guess not.

Don't do it. If you aren't attracted to him, its going to be hard when he wants to get physical. Looks aren't everything but it is a qualificationfor full satisfaction in a relationship. If I wasn't attracted to my girl, it'd be hard for me to want to kiss her, caress her, etc. Just my two centsof course.

Unless! You want to give it a chance and see if he grows on you which can happen. Not the best solution, but its possible.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by bangtcg

this guy that i know will treat me right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word, he's gonna be choking you out in no time. Trust.

laugh.gif

Dude has targets up behind him and you think he's a sweet guy that's gonna treat you right??

Damn, what goes on in girls' minds...

lmao! he's in the air force.

If you knew him in person though, he's sweet. And short, I know he's stacked but I could take him if I had a knife

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Theres this guy that i know will treat me right unlike the other douches I've dated but I don't know if I'll ever be physically attracted to him. He has a good personality, but should I even try if I dont think I'll be atracted to him in the bed?
you should definitely give him a chance. If he is going to treat you right & like you deserve to be treated then you should at least give him a chance. Who knows you might be more physically attracted to him than you first realized.

He might have a huge D( no mo)
nerd.gif

word to elpablo... oh wait... nevermind... he's the opposite
wild ayooooo.

Don't do it.

You're going to eventually get bored, and want out. But you won't break it off because you don't want to 'hurt' him. Eventually you'llcheat and eventually he'll find out and it'll be all kinds of bad. Save yourself this inevitable scenario.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Don't do it.

You're going to eventually get bored, and want out. But you won't break it off because you don't want to 'hurt' him. Eventually you'll cheat and eventually he'll find out and it'll be all kinds of bad. Save yourself this inevitable scenario.

lmao true most females do this even if they " loved him to death " anyways' dont matter a bird is a bird zeke said let the byrd fly

Don't we all say what we have to...............

when we wanna smash?

"Im not like other guys I want you" *only saying it to smash

Back
Top Bottom