Should I go to this party?

NT fam- Should I go to this party?
Straight to the cliffs:

Con:

1) Not a lot of people I want to talk to there. I left my "group of friends" bc they turned out to be much different than what I was expecting.

2) A few of my exs will be there; one in particular whom I really don't want to see

3) I have a ton of work for my job & for my law classes. Far enough behind that I need to play big time catch up.

4) I told myself I was not going to even bother with law school women anymore; has brought me nothing but headaches

Pro

1) It'd be the last time I could go to this party (my law school's big fall semester event)

2) last yr, I met a girl at the party who I ended up smashing for couple weeks (Sorry, no pics- I'm not on facebook). So could happen again

Go or no go?

This dude doesn't haveFacebook. Smart
laugh.gif

Why not make a short appearance? Id go just to show my face. If u not feeling it just cut out early.

Just go. If its lame just get real drunk and sloppy and it will all be good

Originally Posted by WJG23G

NT fam- Should I go to this party?
Straight to the cliffs:

Con:

1) Not a lot of people I want to talk to there. I left my "group of friends" bc they turned out to be much different than what I was expecting.

2) A few of my exs will be there; one in particular whom I really don't want to see

3) I have a ton of work for my job & for my law classes. Far enough behind that I need to play big time catch up.

4) I told myself I was not going to even bother with law school women anymore; has brought me nothing but headaches

Pro

1) It'd be the last time I could go to this party (my law school's big fall semester event)

2) last yr, I met a girl at the party who I ended up smashing for couple weeks (Sorry, no pics- I'm not on facebook). So could happen again

Go or no go?
school first, women just waste your time and efficiency (which seems to be your only rationale for going)

1. study
2. beat off
3. repeat
4. repeat
5. ace your bar
6. $$$
7. Women
ez.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Doesn't sound like a good idea. Probably a bad decision I'd end up making...
not good ideas always end up being the BEST ideas
smile.gif

Show up quick (5 mins) , bag a chick, take it home , smash, proceed to do work/hw when done
pimp.gif

appreciate the help all. Leaning towards a quick pop in on my way back from the office. Any other voters?

no friends to go with? people there you don't wanna see? not interested in law girls anymore? no go. there's no reason to plus there will always be better partys and girls. handle business first.

Originally Posted by wisache15

Show up quick (5 mins) , bag a chick, take it home , smash, proceed to do work/hw when done
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I doubt you'll be totally focused on doing schoolwork right after smashing.

Just catch up on your work OP.

Back
Top Bottom