should i hit or not

theres this girl thats been hitting me up like two or three times a week to chill...she flat at told me she wants it.  but my friend smashed that like ten times already and he said her vag smelled like sewage the last time he smashed her...i dont believe that..i just cant. her %$+@ are massive though which i like but her face is 
sick.gif
    ...this girl wont stop hitting me up..should i just smash for the hell of it once and hopefully she leaves it alone...ive smashed all types of girls before, black, asian, white, mexican all the above. skinny to fat...but idk..once he told me her snatch smells like sewage. 
this girl has 1/4 brain

roll.gif

73687_446178516875_711541875_5937302_3269498_n.jpg

162995_469944111875_711541875_6259252_5525296_n.jpg

40130_443531126875_711541875_5886049_6777339_n.jpg

i cant get this girl to stop talkin to me its crazy, nothign i do works

Originally Posted by DomD

i cant get this girl to stop talkin to me its crazy, nothign i do works

grin.gif

just go head and hit it

you dont care how busted her face is, you said she got a nice chest game and you DONT believe your boy who already hit it that she smells, so go find out for yourself so you can sleep without thinkin about her.

she look like she got roach choch..ez pass

and the mammories must be in a force field...dont gotta lie to kick it

Originally Posted by DomD

theres this girl thats been hitting me up like two or three times a week to chill...she flat at told me she wants it.  but my friend smashed that like ten times already and he said her vag smelled like sewage the last time he smashed her...i dont believe that..i just cant. her %$+@ are massive though which i like but her face is 
sick.gif
    ...this girl wont stop hitting me up..should i just smash for the hell of it once and hopefully she leaves it alone...ive smashed all types of girls before, black, asian, white, mexican all the above. skinny to fat...but idk..once he told me her snatch smells like sewage

14c5lcg.gif

Hopefully she can get somewhere in life with her 1/4 of a brain because her looks clearly aren't gonna to get her anywhere.

smash and dash

if your worried that its going to smell bad make sure you get it when she jumps out the shower then get in it like this
GIFSoup

dom how you gonna post this beast on here 
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude i told you that thang smelled like a deli. ole roast beef, salami, prosciutto, mayo, dice onions *(&^

Back
Top Bottom