should i hit or not

You know....posts like these.....if you didn't post it up, then you probably would've gone ahead and smashed already....so what's holding you back? Me personally, I'd poke.....with a stick

Originally Posted by DomD

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I genuinely feel bad for her and you.
Her cause she's ugly.
You cause you don't get enough buns to realize that she looks like an amazon creature that's a scarce breed.

nah i get plenty its just like someone said these girls are practice girls 
that's stupid. why not practice with a more attractive one so you don't go all Jason Biggs on the next cute girl you try to smash.

practice girls = I can't play on the real team so I'm just gonna get it in with practice squad bishes

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I genuinely feel bad for her and you.
Her cause she's ugly.
You cause you don't get enough buns to realize that she looks like an amazon creature that's a scarce breed.

that's stupid. why not practice with a more attractive one so you don't go all Jason Biggs on the next cute girl you try to smash.

practice girls = I can't play on the real team so I'm just gonna get it in with practice squad bishes

false... my stroke game didnt get so ham by wining and dining dimes for weeks atta time before even getting to third base...

u need to knock u out a cpl of these hoodrats as it were to master that domain...

i only DATE beautiful women, ive slept with some creatures id be ashamed of in the light/before 3am

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by youngdoc

false... my stroke game didnt get so ham by wining and dining dimes for weeks atta time before even getting to third base...

u need to knock u out a cpl of these hoodrats as it were to master that domain...

i only DATE beautiful women, ive slept with some creatures id be ashamed of in the light/before 3am

IMO it's better to improve your stroke game with 1 or 2 quality girls over the long term so you can get great feedback over a long period of time.

I can't even get into it with a chick who's less than a 7 and only knock 6.9's or less when I'm drunk and drunk sex does not improve the stroke game.

And there are plenty of cute JO's that will give it up fast to get "practice" with

162995_469944111875_711541875_6259252_5525296_n.jpg
person on the right needs to brush more

So I skipped the story and went straight to the pics, I'm like

sort-of-want.jpg

Then I read that thang smell like sewage

Do_Not_Want_Dog%20(1).jpg

Go ahead and take that down that shone, playa. Some of these ugly ho's be having some FIRE cooda. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Go ahead and take that down, pleighboi.

Dudes in this thread are fronting like they wouldn't smang at 2AM on a weekend. Just test the waters before hand and if it's putrid then tell her to take a shower or bounce. 

if she has mass i would hit on some drunk %#! real talk but sober no edit: her vag smell like that for real PASS 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom