Should I let her know?

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

she knows too much, you must end her.

This. You know what you must do.

negev_2.jpg

Pics

This depend solely on your relationship with your girl. There's a couple of NTers who are together and most of NT knows and there's no problem.

And then there's the ppl with weak relationships that get strained or broken up because of NT(usually the couple has problems before even coming to NT).

Iceman jokes aside, is your girl prepared to be hounded with pic requests? or will she just lurk?

Pics

[DCAllAmerican] Your first mistake was letting her see your phone. The nerve of her to ask a question like that.You handed over your manhood when u let her seeyour phone. It's guys like you who give women this sense of entitlement that is blurring the gender lines etc etc etc [/DCAllAmerican]

My girl still thinks im on here all the time talkin about shoes and release dates.

And chances are if your girl has seen the web address shes prolly wandered though once or twice. Thats why I stictly tell my girl that its all about shoes andrelease dates. She has no interest in checking the board out

Originally Posted by soltheman

So a couple nights ago, I was chillin' with my girlfriend in her dorm watching TV with her, average evening. Nothing special. She had yet to see my new phone in person (nexus one,) and requested to see it. It wasn't an outrageous request, so I let her see it. She played with the apps while I watched TV, and everything's cool.

Then she looks at me and says "What's Niketalk?" I proceeded to snatch my phone away, told her it was what it sounded like, and told her not to worry about it. Thing is, this isn't the first time she's seen and asked me about Niketalk. She's seen it on my laptop (handed it to her in idle mode, only to have General still be up) and has asked me a couple times before.

I think she's getting more curious. Should I just put her on?

Also, Nktran is no threat. In before iceman jokes.

laugh.gif
son got mad defensive for no reason.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Pics

This depend solely on your relationship with your girl. There's a couple of NTers who are together and most of NT knows and there's no problem.

And then there's the ppl with weak relationships that get strained or broken up because of NT(usually the couple has problems before even coming to NT).

Iceman jokes aside, is your girl prepared to be hounded with pic requests? or will she just lurk?

Pics
She probably wouldn't post or anything. She'd probably just be here to watch over me,
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
. She doesn't like sneakers, isn't really intoclubbing/drinking, and can't give relationship advice, so she wouldn't really fit in with NT.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

[DCAllAmerican] Your first mistake was letting her see your phone. The nerve of her to ask a question like that.You handed over your manhood when u let her see your phone. It's guys like you who give women this sense of entitlement that is blurring the gender lines etc etc etc [/DCAllAmerican]

roll.gif
I actually usually don't let her see my phone, and she usuallydoesn't let me see hers. We have an understanding, and some things aren't meant for her eyes. Likewise for me.

But she'll occasionally ask to see my phone to snoop. I request to see hers, and it usually ends the conversation.

[DCAllAmerican] Your first mistake was letting her see your phone. The nerve of her to ask a question like that.You handed over your manhood when u let her see your phone. It's guys like you who give women this sense of entitlement that is blurring the gender lines etc etc etc [/DCAllAmerican]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Man just let her know its a shoe website...if you dont she mess around and start thinkin wrong since your tryna keep it a secret..lmao..it aint that serioushomie..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest ++#$ youve ever said.

Back
Top Bottom