Should I Let My GF Drive My Car?

Let GF borrow my car?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dude what? 2 years and she can't drive your car? what world do guys like you live in??

Lol how you sound right now you sound like a ho.

It's all jokes, no gives one **** about you or your girl, your dumb *** thread deserves troll *** responses which is exactly what you got for five pages. It's all jokes and entertainment but you wanna catch feels. No one seriously cares about your relationship and where I'm from doesn't define me kid. :lol:

Something your privileged *** wont learn until later on in life. Ol mommy and daddy gonna finance a brand new 2013 for me cause I'm too priviliged to push back and forth from the Bay to LA in a used car. :wow:rollin

How you go from "my parents help me pay off my car" to "my parents only cosigned, I paid the down payment and monthly installments all by myself." Tell us who the real chameleon is bro. :lol:

Don't report me son it's all jokes.

I didn't say I paid all of it, what you mean, lad?

Damn right im privileged, mom and pop love the kid and one day they know Ima get them back. Having a child is like an investment but you were probably a throw away...right?

I'm tryna kill you with love, don't get it twisted.That salt has you talking stupid.

Something my privileged *** won't learn...what, exactly? You're almost there buddy, just try and connect your thoughts. You could do it!

Instead of hatin' on me cuz I'm doing something with my life why don't you try and make something with yours? That mixtape i mentioned earlier?

Or better yet, I know they got a Wyotech up there in Oakland, go grab that brochure! You already know how to spell privileged, you got potential.

I'm just honest, man. I tried to be as honest and real as possible so i guess it's a little annoying (aka i get the feels) when people try to call me out on stupid ****

but i don't have an online persona while your drug dealer starter kit is probably gonna get to your crib soon.

I got what I wanted from this thread, what you talkin' bout? I got people taking polls, son **** a troll response.

All love, fam. Success is the best revenge...I know looking up from the bottom is hard, take it a step at a time :wink:

Little ***** you're confused. :lol:

You can make up what ever you want and type it on a keyboard (am I drug dealer or a rapper?) doesn't change the FACT that I'm more accomplished than you in EVERY facet of life RIGHT NOW.

You're looking up at me little n_ don't get it twisted for one second. :lol:

Keep grinding your parents invested in you so that you can get where I'm at. I had some help on the way too but I also had humility. Best of luck to you little man.

Last edited:
Little ***** you're confused. :lol:

You can make up what ever you want and type it on a keyboard (am I drug dealer or a rapper?) doesn't change the FACT that I'm more accomplished than you in EVERY facet of life RIGHT NOW.

You're looking up at me little n_ don't get it twisted for one second. :lol:

Keep grinding your parents invested in you so that you can get where I'm at. I had some help on the way too but I also had humility. Best of luck to you little man.

C'mon fam, we both know you tried one or the other. The fact that you're not either of them just tells us that you failed...at both your life goals. I'm tryna get mine and I'm on track to do it.

i already said you're looking up to me and told YOU not to get it twisted, think of something a little more clever.

Take an adult english class or two before you even THINK about taking on a juggernaut like me. I'm done with you, flea. Fam* Don't ban me.

:lol: Ok your ***** still giving Tyrone wop and kissing you in the mouth after.

Last edited:
I came in here for some advice. It's wild that you would think that I'd even consider what's wild to you to be a factor in my relationship.

Every relationship is different the same as every person is different.

What I CAN tell you is that my girlfriend is bomb and amazing while I am definitely a douchebag. It just works and maybe in part because we're willing to compromise.

I made this thread open minded and on the fence about a conflict i was having between my head and penis and heart.

To all the NTers with sincere advice...thanks. I decided not to be stubborn and let her borrow it and in the end things worked out in my favor anyway.

NT :pimp: :pimp:

ani-bottle_throw.gif

C'mon fam, we both know you tried one or the other. The fact that you're not either of them just tells us that you failed...at both your life goals. I'm tryna get mine and I'm on track to do it.

i already said you're looking up to me and told YOU not to get it twisted, think of something a little more clever.

Take an adult english class or two before you even THINK about taking on a juggernaut like me. I'm done with you, flea. Fam* Don't ban me.
he couldnt have also been a high school bball player with potential....???

lulz  

I don't let anyone drive my truck and it's a broken down hooptie.

I feel a connection to it, like it would get mad if I let someone else drive her.

Back
Top Bottom