Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

An 06-07 Impala might be worth the look too

Don't set him up like that. Those are horribly unreliable. :lol:

They're not much worse than the 6cyl Accords and Camrys of the same year.

So all three are unreliable? Ughhhhhh this is harder than I thought....

None of them are horribly unreliable... people tend to down talk American cars reliability, while overestimating the reliability of comparable Japanese models.

People are still stuck in the past and don't realize that Hondas and Toyotas of today are not as trouble free as they were in the 90s.

All 3 cars have trouble prone transmissions, but are overall pretty reliable.

:lol: Toyota has actually the global leader in recalls for a good while now

Since when did Toyota start making the Sonata?

and I have an American car, so I'm not just crapping on american cars, but I know for a fact Impalas are garbage drive wise and reliability wise.

Last edited:
Damn nothing yet ? Impalas ain't too bad. Just sold mine with 140 on dash. ****** was going up. But in the 2.5 years I had it I only spent 1000 on it not including regular oil changes and such

With the infiniti's i have an 04 sedan and here are some few things i wish i had known before purchasing it

if the cd player wrecks which most do in 03-04's expect to pay at least 400 to replace the player and the bose sound system

breaks are mad sensitive and expensive to replace

i would highly recommend blizzaks winter tires for the winter.

gas mileage is horrible, i would recommend premium nothing less. 91 or higher. stay under 3k rpm's in the city for obvious reasons.

if you drive on the highway frequently i would recommend staying at 65-70 cruise control it for optimum mileage.

50-60 dollars worth of gas for a week and a half if you're easy on the pedal.

great car just expensive to maintain. things i wish i had known before i made my purchase. good luck

60 dollars for a week and a half? No idea what you're talking about, that's amazing for me. If I let it go down to E it's like 75ish a week for me.

My old truck used to be no less than $120 a week.

V6 Accords of that year were recalled, plus it was just the auto ******. A simple ****** D&R with OEM fluids solved that.

People have tried all kinds of fixes with those accords and their transmissions still keep blowing up.

V6 Accords of that year were recalled, plus it was just the auto ******. A simple ****** D&R with OEM fluids solved that.

People have tried all kinds of fixes with those accords and their transmissions still keep blowing up.

Then OP needs to just cop a 4banger.

Alright so looks like this thread will be coming to an end, fellas.

I got a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD with 119,000 for $6300.

progressive is asking for $137 a month for car insurance. Is that a good quote?

Pics. Until then I do not believe.

Decent Pickup (if you're not trolling), but not sure how well high-mileage Hyundai's run... woulda went for Under 100K.

And that Quote from Progressive is more than likely Full Coverage. Do it if you absolutely feel you need it, but you can work that price down...

why the hell would you buy a Santa Fe with 120k on the dash :smh:

still think this is a troll thread

Back
Top Bottom