Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

http://www.bmwofsudbury.com/certified/BMW/2011-BMW-328i-b562f0e50a0a00023da276ef2cf11a89.htm
CPO. Sale price $24,398. 26K miIes

Have had a credit card since Sept 2007. Made every payment on time. Closed that BOA credit card in May 2013. Joined Capital One in August 2014 and have made every credit card payment on time. Have had delinquent student loan payments in the past. Have paid them for the past year and on time. Nothing has ever been defaulted.

How much am I looking at for monthly payments? I make $1300 a month.

You will be paying about or a bit more of 1/3 of your income on 60 months = to not a good idea.

Last edited:
How much are you planning on putting down?

With your student loan payment + car note + other bills...how much you gonna have for disposable income? If you're gonna be left w/ peanuts, it might be better to hold off on the car until you're making more.

*bump this in 6 years and let us know what you did.

Last edited:
Cmon dipset... :smh:

$1300 a month and you trying to cop a BMW?

1. Where do you live? Ownb place >>> nice car when it comes to the yambs.

2. You still a ***** in a coupe.

3. Cop the used Honda accord.

4. ???

5. Profit.

With your student loan payment + car note + other bills...how much you gonna have for disposable income? If you're gonna be left w/ peanuts, it might be better to hold off on the car until you're making more.

regardless of any other expenses this is not a wise purchase. The car note alone is going to be about or a bit more of 1/3 income. Add insurance and that potentially is going to be half of his pay ....

regardless of any other expenses this is not a wise purchase. The car note alone is going to be about or a bit more of 1/3 income. Add insurance and that potentially is going to be half of his pay ....

It's a beyond foolish purchase.

I have $2000 on me right now to put down.

1300 a month and your trying to push a BMW on top of all your other monthly expenses? :x

Dog why u aiming for a 328i :x

If u was at least tryna cop an m3 i could support but u cant get jiggy with this base model stuff b

Financing 22k on your budget? Your APR is gonna be thru the roof....

Financing 22k on your budget? Your APR is gonna be thru the roof....
Dont forget tax and other misc fees.

The only good thing is the CPO because with your income if something was to go wrong with the BMW you wouldn't have enough for maintenance. So you better pray that it's covered.

Dont forget tax and other misc fees.

The only good thing is the CPO because with your income if something was to go wrong with the BMW you wouldn't have enough for maintenance. So you better pray that it's covered.

Yeah, it's covered just as long it's under 6 years of purchase and under 100,000 miles. I would trade in the 328i right before the 100K MILE MARK>

Thank you, i'm checking...
Stop looking for BMW Benz or anyother luxury type. Get something that's affordable in price and maintenance.

I hope that you aren't looking at BMWs because of yambs or because they make u feel some type of way. Is so you are doing it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom