Should I Open The Car Door For This Woman On The First Date?

Yea I would, but with most of these chicks on the independent steeze she might wanna pick you up

Yea, that's bein courteous OP, these dudes on here wonder why TNS b/c they think every kind gesture to a woman is simpin
laugh.gif
If that's the way yallthink, imagine how yall pops treated yall mothers...

thats funny tho, im 20 n just started goin out witta 27 year old chick

I open buldin doors for her all the time but never the car...we be in her car tho soooo... it aint exactly the same, I dont think I would though QUESTION: whatis "simpin" Im new to the board n tryn catch on to yall words

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

its not simping...
go ahead and do it
what you do on the date and how you present yourself matter so much more
being a gentlemen just seals the deal...
I'm definitely about opening doors to buildings and stuff. Getting out, walking around the whip, and opening and closing the door to a car just seems like a bit much.

And Zik, I'll provide an update.
so you're gonna honk the horn outside girls crib? all you have to do is when you roll up have the passenger door facing her house/building andgo to her door to get her then when your walking back it will seem like you are not going out of your way at all and just did it cause it was on the way to thedrivers side of the car. there gentlemen without looking simpish. step yo game up NT you cant smash JOs forever.

wait you're talking about her GETTING OUT THE CAR? oh well naw if you're talking about her getting out the car naw thats overboard. "wait herewhile i open your door"

Honestly, it depends on the type of girl she is. If this is legitimate...open the door for her. If you know what NT is thinking about the girl'sintentions...let her figure it out herself.

Only time, I'm opening the car door for a lady is when she's my wife, and carrying out our newborn baby from the hospital. I've never opened thecar door for a lady. I don't want her to say "Why did you use to open doors for me when we started dating and now you don't?" Plus it feelsunnatural to me to walk over to her side first to open it and then get over onto my side.

Now as far as walking into stores or places, I'll hold the door for a girl or other people coming through.

its funny how knocking down skeezers and going on dates with non skeezers are two complete different games.

its not a big deal if you do or dont

but make sure you open to door for her where ever you go

that on the other hand is a big deal

real talk though

hit her with that Bronx tale trick and see whats really up

as long as you do it casually and stuff it's cute

if you go ALL the way out of the way to open it, that's corny, but say the passenger side is adjacent to the sidewalk and ya'll are both going to thecar, then yes, do it.

Yeah just do it.
My pops taught me to not get out the car unless dude opens the door so...you never know she may have been taught the same way or holds the same beliefs to seeif your a gentleman or not.
.:shrugs:.

Back
Top Bottom