Should I start watching Weeds? School me please

Wassup guys I want to get into a new tv show and I want to make sure its a good one. Thinking about watching Weeds from the beginning. Anybody have anythoughts on the show? which season is the best/worst? is it as bad as the wire or as good as 24? Does the story/plot revolve around weed(duh) or not really?

thanx

weeds is the truth definitely worth your time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Wassup guys I want to get into a new tv show and I want to make sure its a good one. Thinking about watching Weeds from the beginning. Anybody have any thoughts on the show? which season is the best/worst? is it as bad as the wire or as good as 24? Does the story/plot revolve around weed(duh) or not really?

thanx

Are you serious? The Wire is one of the best shows EVER! Granted, it didn't end the best, but it was a well written show with great casting and acting. Mywife put me on to Weeds, it was ok to me, but she continues to love it. I lost intrest in it around season 2, but my wife is die hard. The story is about weedin surburban Cali. To me The Wire seemed realistic, but Weeds was very far fetched.

Wassup guys I want to get into a new tv show and I want to make sure its a good one. Thinking about watching Weeds from the beginning. Anybody have any thoughts on the show? which season is the best/worst? is it as bad as the wire or as good as 24? Does the story/plot revolve around weed(duh) or not really?

thanx

it started off well. Got a little crazy as it went on, started to be like desperate housewives with drug trafficking. worth watching season 1, maybe 2.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

thanx
oh %@%%.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last season was very forgetable. First 2 seasons were the best. Character develpment is not inline with The Wire at all. Its more of a comedy.

Yeah the first 2 seasons are the best, plus it's hilarious

there's a new show called "breaking bad", kinda like weeds in a sense, but its about meth, and it's more serious

both are good

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Last season was very forgetable. First 2 seasons were the best. Character develpment is not inline with The Wire at all. Its more of a comedy.

since most say 1 and 2 are good seasons I might just start watching this show. I mean, all series eventually fall short towards their later seasons

Originally Posted by StackKerouac

it started off well. Got a little crazy as it went on, started to be like desperate housewives with drug trafficking. worth watching season 1, maybe 2.

i had a tough time getting into it, but this definitely is keeping me away

Back
Top Bottom