Should the NBA put a cap on minutes per game per player?

It would be VERY interesting if a player could max out. This whole playoffs would be different IE Bulls vs Indiana....

It would be VERY interesting if a player could max out. This whole playoffs would be different IE Bulls vs Indiana....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It would be like little league baseball...
laugh.gif
The rules in which everyone has to play sucks.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I hate Clark Kellogg in 2k11 and in real life. Dude is sooooo annoying.
I don't play 2K11, but my brothers do and even I get irritated with Clark Kellogg.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I hate Clark Kellogg in 2k11 and in real life. Dude is sooooo annoying.
I don't play 2K11, but my brothers do and even I get irritated with Clark Kellogg.
30t6p3b.gif

there would be 2 much stratagy involved so no i think its stupid. coaches wouldnt be able to pull players with like 2 min left in the quarter which gives them the 2 min break and then the break between quarters the whole game would change

there would be 2 much stratagy involved so no i think its stupid. coaches wouldnt be able to pull players with like 2 min left in the quarter which gives them the 2 min break and then the break between quarters the whole game would change

I dont know about a minutes cap...but i know on defense they need to start "bodying up, without fouling"

i hate kellog why is he on the game.

I dont know about a minutes cap...but i know on defense they need to start "bodying up, without fouling"

i hate kellog why is he on the game.

What happens if the player is on the court and they exceed their minutes? Subs on the fly? I don't think this would work

What happens if the player is on the court and they exceed their minutes? Subs on the fly? I don't think this would work

Back
Top Bottom