Shout Out To The Old Shoe Heads

I have been here for a long while and never knew there was a complex influencial list, who was on it?

I’m pretty sure I played Henz0 in Madden on PS2 with a dial up modem... I don’t remember who won.

My name is also Jacob...

I’m pretty sure I played Henz0 in Madden on PS2 with a dial up modem... I don’t remember who won.

My name is also Jacob...

We used to go ape**** on cod black ops with keithahundred. straight destroying the other team talking hella **** all damn night. :rofl:

for whatever reason, i always play that jumpman mariah carey video around the holidays :lol:

the dog always gets me

We used to go ape**** on cod black ops with keithahundred. straight destroying the other team talking hella **** all damn night. :rofl:
Good times. I remember one time I crashed henzo’s MW2 game, he was 24-0, but I got in the game just in time to kill him with a pistol and stopped him from dropping da nuke. :lol:

I don't live in SF but I'm across the bay and we like the same teams. What up!
RKTnqSZFtdMccgBajUHGTlHIgE7g-yxzLfHgJQCGQwNYOQwHvP4qPCgbrz9YE5vLpL8JLrUihhnmc23FtIba9o0A=w576-h324-p-pa-no-nu

Anybody know what happened to Corgishoe? Did he sell his last pair of sneakers he had in storage and disappeared from the internet? All his accounts are gone.

Good times. I remember one time I crashed henzo’s MW2 game, he was 24-0, but I got in the game just in time to kill him with a pistol and stopped him from dropping da nuke. :lol:

:lol: oh **** I forgot you were always playing with us too.

:pimp: @ stopping da nuke :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom