SHOW ME THE RAREST, MOST ILL JOINTS YOU OWN

lo71 looks like a skinny fat joe....so skinny joe...
and sneaker pimp i love those mac attacks....there were some on ebay the other day....actually it was lo71 who was selling them....holy ish... :lol:
laugh.gif

yo lo71, you got those in a size 10.5.....the 7100 vintage macenroes....and watch out for kobebank...he still owes me for my West Indies he won last week and I havent gotten an email or nothing from him....
"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

The joints Lo71 was selling were different than the MacAttacks. They were the 7100s:

1027981477926_m2.jpg

1027981477562_m3.jpg

Lo71 has TOO MUCH heat. He's selling some off!

Well that's a plus.

Lo, if he doesn't come through and you need a buyer, you've got one right here. Ht m up at [email protected] if he doesn't ante up.

Thanks.
Lisa, I can't imagine anyone to be more likeable than you. But apparently, this new girl is. So my advice would be to start copying her in every way. - Homer Late Night Crew rules!!Shady and Nick are weak sauce!blah blah blah

my rarest kicks.... michigan state player exclusive BB4 Shox

air23.webhostme.com/rareair/michigan_state_shox_bb4_white.htm

All in favor of me posting air23air's collection say "GO FOR IT!". Nah, just let me know if you want me to post it. I'll admit, wjw is packing some major heat. He's got me killed, but if he has seen air23air's collection, even he will admit that it is very impressive. If Todd has not posted it by midnight tonight, then I am gonna post the real pics of his collection, not the ones from SneakerPimp.

I want to see Fire Red III's.

BEST post, props to everyone.

I got some OG Flight 89's All White, Wht/Silver Jewel AF1 NYC's, and a bunch of old waffle racers circa 88-91 to post soon.

This is plo. The navy 90's are mesh. They're fire.
Omar

R.I.P Hatertalk

" We don't drive X5's we give em to baby momma's, push the big top that shake like a Kansas chicken snack box...."

Those are some hot collections.

Sorry boys, I traded in my collection to buy some different type of shoes:

roughtruck.jpg

Collie, you're Shoe collection reflects your Euro residence, only 6 pairs of Jordans. Def. a nice collection though.
"If convicted on all counts, Iverson faces the maximum of 65 years in jail...........or 12 seasons with the Grizzlies."

Yo Lo71, NICE COLLECTION, and finally someone managed to take a good picture, nice setup

Collie, nice also man, THEM Trainers are WHOA! some wild colors...wusup? holla back

Yo REV, this turned out to be a serious thread man, nice job
-Sun
!!!!!!!Damnit Mods, If you are gonna ban me, tell me next time, email me or something. I didn't even do nothing wrong!, [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH yeah......." YOU SEE MY KICKS IS ALL FRESH, THE CHICKS IS IMPRESSED THE ISH ON MY CHEST, IS MITCHELL AND NESS!"

Peep the NDC tags lol.

My collection has diminished too but I've loved this post. I guess I'll have to go diggin in the crates for a jewel to show. Thanks for the spark Rev.
[table]Checkout WWW.NDConceptz.com - For Shoe Enthusiasts by Shoe Enthusiasts[/table]

Ok, I'll post different pics of Todd's colection till I get the whole thing up here since he's not gonna post and I couldn't get in contact with him. First up, his Jordan X's.

AJ10.html

AJ10se.html

Next up, his Jordan I's.

***EDIT*** Seems as if I forgot his 3rd pair of Knicks X's. Here ya go.
ny.html

I've come around on so many Jordan's that I didn't like before...but the X's I just can't shake my dislike for...I dunno why?
Always looking for Footscapes, 227's, Flight 89's, Air Max 95's, Dunks, Huaraches, Vintage Acg's.. Deadstock 9.5 or 10 hit me up!

OMG, look at all those X City colorways! Especially, the X Chicago (That's one of the two Holy Grail of Jordan's IMO. The other is a DS pair of IV wht/red/blk).

Back
Top Bottom