SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Eeeeee... good job on those jewels..

they look like the womens though,but the soles kill it...

jewels are :wow:
eek.gif

they arent mine but i'll post a pic of these champagne colored jewels i found... uhhh... sickness
[/b]

4tpr9d

4tpsf9

There black/grey suede low AF1's size 8,Ive had these for about 6 years or so and never worn them but maybe three times

Everytime I do a picture with tinypic.com cant other people view and use them?
i know the pics suck but hey this is my very first time posting a picture on NT....
[/b]

Quote:
what the hell did you use to take pics though? Interested in selling?
I used a camera it was just very bad lighting.Am I interested in selling? it depends on the offer give me about a week or two Im setting up something in the buy/sell section
[/b]

my holy grail of AF1 mids. i remeber these being at ross in like '98. my homie scored a pair and i didnt. i would pay big bucks for a 9. 8)
glasses.gif

DJ AM...if somma that stuff is a 10.5 there might be a home invasion. nice stuff.
wanted in size 10.5: Af1 wheat/mocha, penny IIs, royal blue hyperflight, air max 95 comet, deions, black/blue foamposites

FS: Nike Dunk SB "Shanghai" 9.5, Raygun sz 8

DJ AM ONE

That setup is crazy. Very nice. Hopefully I get my digi cam next week and can add to this.

Blazinjkid

Those blue jewels are smokin. Keep me in mind next time you start selling some heat. Still need to get a hold of you for your mids.

DJ AM, loving all those 97's.

Nice stuff.
Wanted: Nike Dunk SB - Futura Sz. 10.5, VNDS or DS.

R.I.P. Michael E. Linskey, William Schnur and Bette Schnur. The best three people I've ever known and loved.

E-mail me: [email protected]

:smile:
smile.gif
@ this post. Finally a AF1 post worth looking at, and contributing.

>D
grin.gif
@ blazin for copping my grails. When you get the selling bug, you already know who to sell those to. :wink:
wink.gif

ONE1
I woke up early on my born day, its a blessing
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh in
My physical frame is celebrated cause I made it

Back
Top Bottom