SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

i'll keep this moving....these came in today

4zw19i

4zw1u0

none of that Chi-Town nonsense.....JD's from a couple years back...the leather is :pimp:
pimp.gif

cool hits like ice in the bong.

if anyone needs af1 hi's which are all white with a grey midsole go to your local finishline, they are only $50-60.

had these jewels a while back sz 11 like in blazinjs post but ended up trading them and a couple other forces for black supremes. black out the paper since i dont use the email anymore.

jewel.JPG

jewel2.JPG

[/b]​

^those lebrons are sooo sick..they shoulda made those a GR. beautiful.
wanted in size 10.5: Af1 wheat/mocha, penny IIs, royal blue hyperflight, air max 95 comet, deions, black/blue foamposites

FS: Nike Dunk SB "Shanghai" 9.5, Raygun sz 8

blazin.. u right.. those are real nice.. leather looks great...

Nike Air Force 1: Just Do It

WANTED Sz 10.5-11: Nike AF1 Hi Lux Ed., Nike AF1 Hi Rose Garden
aim - atlienalien
email - [email protected]

im a sz.9 but those i wanted so bad i bought em anyways... im a sz.9 usually...

wow these passed few pics are insane... best for last huh?
[/b]

ny kickz... beautiful...

And those roosters above are callin me again.. that pic makes em look much better, i slept on em but I might have to wake up...
happy.gif

aim - atlienalien

AM, you need to sell me those Atmos, and Cartoons in a size 11. Both are my size.
tongue.gif
Seriously though, if you're looking to get rid of those, get in touch.

[email protected]

and......

Quote:
DaKidd11, are you talking about those Atmos that are on the turntables? Most of those pics are back from waaaay before the Mr.Cartoon AF's were released.

I don't think you scrolled to the right. On the other turntable were the Cartoon AF1's.
:

^ Those are the JD Sports Blazers... one of my favorites.. looks the best with the red laces
happy.gif

aim - atlienalien

dang have those clay premiums hit outlets yet? i really need a pair of these but im not trynna pay another 125..i aint got it
wanted in size 10.5: Af1 wheat/mocha, penny IIs, royal blue hyperflight, air max 95 comet, deions, black/blue foamposites

FS: Nike Dunk SB "Shanghai" 9.5, Raygun sz 8

^ Yup. Birch Run, MI. Well, they were there as of last week Thursday. Clay Premiums along with the Roosters. $84.99, I believe. Good luck.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

Back
Top Bottom