SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

madsigner

Those white\royal bottoms are my grail. I would pay a good price for those in a 9 or 9.5. Hopefully one day I'll find a pair.

I've only got one pair.

96130865.jpg

Kidding.

thats from a stores stockroom.. i think the store is... promised land? some store in la who had quite a few i think...

MORE VINTAGE HEAT NOW!!!! or i will start a part 2...
[/b]

70_1_b.JPG%20

i had never seen those before, didn't know if they were real or not so i passed....if those are real i'm gonna be heated :evil:
devil.gif

3a_1_b.JPG

some NYC jewels
cool hits like ice in the bong.

nah they aren't the goldenrods....the goldenrods are a much brighter yellow, and the outsole is yellow too
cool hits like ice in the bong.

96130865.jpg

please tell us thats PS'd....im sitting in Berkeley feening for a pair and you got a pile of them |I
tired.gif
. :pimp:
pimp.gif
shoe. BUT 1st Mr Cartoon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2nd Mr Cartoon

IMG_0088.jpg

This is a picture from a party in LA for Promise Land. If you look at the tounge on the Air Max's in the picture, you can see their insignia on the tounge.

Picture is courtesy of theCobraSnake.

At the MD sample sale I saw a couple air force ones that had nothing on the uppers (no swoosh or stitching) but the same ol' air force one midsole. Anyone familiar with wha I 'm talking about? If so when are they due.

I think I posted these before at one point in time. Just adding stuff I haven't seen posted.
52f2g7

Air Jamaican- you saw the "seamless AF1". The first colorway, white/white releases June. July-navy, August-maroon, September-blk. Retail is $140 on them, probably could have made a nice profit from them.

^ those Sheeds...

Quote:
At the MD sample sale I saw a couple air force ones that had nothing on the uppers (no swoosh or stitching) but the same ol' air force one midsole. Anyone familiar with wha I 'm talking about? If so when are they due
i'm pretty sure that you were talking about this(pics taken from RAREAIRSHOES.COM):

they are called AF1 LTD and i believe there's not many pairs lying around...
check out the site for more info,bro...

[/b][/i]

Back
Top Bottom