SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

some af1s i have at my apartment. the rest are my mom's house.

af1_1.jpg

<>

wow

Plump, i need info on those Black/Gum Mids...is that a patent swoosh as well??? '96 i'm guessing?

blazinjkid,

not sure on the date. i havent on the tag in a minute. swoosh is black patent. upper is suede and the sole is gum. props to rome for holding these down for me a few years back.

<>

damn i wish woulda got at Rome about those before you did :evil:
devil.gif

thanks for the info....let me know if you ever decide to sell...definitely interested

kudos on everyone who posted.
ONE1
Our classic cotton mesh polo is offered in a selection of richly vibrant hues.
It is designed with a two-button placket, ribbed armbands and an uneven vented hem.
Our embroidered polo player accents the chest. Cotton. Machine washable. Imported.

Pitman is Purple Hazin' his pics.

With that being said I'll post mine later. :wow:
embarassed.gif

* Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 *​
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO*​

anyone have a pic of those white af1's with the metallic blue swoosh and dark-blue clear sole from a couple years ago?

mr. plump

those blk sued af1 mids w/gum sole are amazing. I've never seen those before. :wow:
eek.gif

Nice stuff everyone. I gotta step my older AF1 game up and attempt to locate some of the joints I slept on. On another note...

**shameless plug**

Got these Campers for sale. Size 11, 100% DS
97233039.jpg

97233011.jpg

Let's not make it a B/S post, so hit me up. [email protected]

**end shameless plug**
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

thapeopleschamp-the swoosh is metallic blue, the midsole is white, and the undersole is a transparent dark blue. there kinda hot, i think there a womens shoe

these?

af1nvygradient_1.jpg

if it's not those then i think you're talking about a womens Co.JP from 2 or 3 years ago...i'll try to find a pic of those..

Prthug1- please explain those runners....oh and very nice promise lands

speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt

spice of life​

^I knew I was going to regret not coppin' those Knicks AF1's...now they're nowhere to be found.
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

5agdjq

Whoa, were these released? I see a new Nike box that says Sheed. :nerd:
nerd.gif

s means I pull the trigger,
Best friends means you get what you deserve.​

Back
Top Bottom