SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

blazinjkid- i think the second pic u posted are those ones im talking about! the pic looks kinda funny, but in person there hot. are they really a womens co.jp? thanks man! anyone have more pics?

:wow:
eek.gif
@ all these air ones i need to step up my air one game
JAY-z on BIG - So my man [Kareem] "Biggs" [Burke] had bought me 'Who Shot Ya' [before it came out]. He brought it to me on 125th Street [in Harlem] like it was a drug deal: He jumps in my car, looks around, puts in 'Who Shot Ya' and then he gets out and says, 'You keep that.' Because he knew I'm a fan of the game. He knew that if I heard 'Who Shot Ya,' it's going to inspire me to make songs even hotter. But that song, it was so crazy. It just had an effect on everybody. The world stopped when he dropped 'Who Shot Ya.' "

SELL ME THESE AF1S IN A SIZE 10-10.5 NOW

ACORNS
UN-HTM BROWN PREMIUMS
KNICKS COLORWAY
CAROLINA MATRIX

now now NOW NOW NOW!!!

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #8-The Bodyguard
Reppin Coral Springs-954!![/center]

these arent MINE (yet) but juss a few pics to keep this thread goin...

5bodgk

5bodi0

5bocc3

5bocog

5bocp1

5bocya

RUFFIN dont u have those canvas ones?those are outtaline
and someone school me on these sueda and the USA's...ive heard and seen them nefore but when and why?
[/b]​
[/center]

damn i forgot all about the Bobbito's....those were 1/1's, exclusively for him right?

those green jewels are dope too

there's also a midtop bobbito which i forget what it looks like...........man is that suede on the swoosh?
eeehhhh....outtaline...and SOMEONE SKEWL ME ON THOSE SUEDE LOWS! THOSE WOULDA BEEN A WAYYY BETTER HUSTLER PACK RELEASE.... eeehh...

has anyone EVER DEALT WITH THIS SIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!
they got someISH for sale thats outtaline...
COCO SNAKES--ATMOS--CURRY--MISKEEN--canvas--CO.Jp

so much ish but im scared to buy from em.. seein as i cant read ninja
[/b]​
[/center]

^ I just saw something I need REALLY bad; I tried to use the google translator, but it can't get past putting items in the shopping cart >:
mad.gif

Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

those nyk's are looking fresh!
Tear Away Vandals

Penny 1's or 2's or 4's / Zoom Flight 95's / GP Gloves / AM Uptempo's / GM Vandals / Haze Lows / Veneers / Viotechs...

There's a full picture of the Bobbito's in Bobbitos book: Where'd You Get Those?

Good book, shows all the sneakers that released between the 70's and 80's.

Recommended book for any sneakerhead.
BRAVO BRAVO! BRAVO BRAVO!

The leather on those new white sheeds looks horrible!
South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY (banned),Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, Luckyiam619

HERES A COUPLE NEW PICS I TOOK
SOME OLD SOME NEW
AIR FORCES ROCK
ENJOY !!
N SEVEN HOMIE !
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
97927742.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
97927774.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr][td]
97927762.jpg
[/td][/tr]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
" />

Quote:
The leather on those new white sheeds looks horrible!

Its patent leather

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​

WTB: sz 11.5-12.5 shoes for $ 65 and under

if i was too ever get a pair of air ones with my name on it ill sell all my shoes |I
tired.gif

JAY-z on BIG - So my man [Kareem] "Biggs" [Burke] had bought me 'Who Shot Ya' [before it came out]. He brought it to me on 125th Street [in Harlem] like it was a drug deal: He jumps in my car, looks around, puts in 'Who Shot Ya' and then he gets out and says, 'You keep that.' Because he knew I'm a fan of the game. He knew that if I heard 'Who Shot Ya,' it's going to inspire me to make songs even hotter. But that song, it was so crazy. It just had an effect on everybody. The world stopped when he dropped 'Who Shot Ya.' "

kyaal, you NEED to sell me a pair of those ASAP!! My size too!! :wow:
eek.gif

"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

*boos YOU for not postin yet^

:tongue:
tongue.gif
MRFORCE1 hasnt posted in an AIRFORCE! thread...

EDIT****
hey T post that pic of those ostrich sheeds...
[/b]​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom