SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

I have the suede Mids For sale DS condition 85 out the door
[email protected]
5k23ia

You can either Comprehend it or Complement it, its all Authentic

just got these in the mail today. been looking for these for a while and now i finally have them. thanks thomson!

atmos4.jpg

atmos3.jpg

atmos2.jpg

atmos1.jpg

[/b]​

^^^nice miskeens, man i need those! :\
ohwell.gif
If i wasn't too lazy to take pics of my shoes :lol:
laugh.gif
. Nice to see love for af1's. af1's>>>dunks.
I need these in size 10 DS. Nike Air Force 1 Mr. Cartoon/Nike Air Force 1 LA/Nike Air Force 1 Miskeen.

^^^^^^that is super yes homo :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had it laid out before you knew what the plan was...

Omar

do i know u - what sz.'s are those Rose's, 3M Snakes, OG Chi-Towns, and Navy Fades? I'm just curious, I'm not asking to buy or anything like that (unless your selling, then hit me up at my E-Mail).
<------ My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
My E-Mail addy is [email protected].
I am currently looking for DS sz. 12 Sheeds in Wht/Royal w/ #30 on strap, sz. 12 Black AF1 Lux High in any condition, and AF1 Carbon Fiber lows in sz. 12 ONLY, any condition. Oh yea, as usual, I'm also looking for more pairs of sz. 12 AF1 Rose's in ANY condition.

Quote:
what sz.'s are those Rose's, 3M Snakes, OG Chi-Towns, and Navy Fades? I'm just curious, I'm not asking to buy or anything like that (unless your selling, then hit me up at my E-Mail).

12, 13, 12, 12 respective. id feel like a sell out selling my af1s. proly the only model shoe i usually dont sell unless its some new hype ishh

ThaPeoplesChamp

Are those the red jewels that were just on ebay. If so how is the yellowing on one of the pairs. I'm gonna kick myself if they both look good.

Hey Mike......so a pic with Wayne + a shirt just couldn't work for you?

Nice AF1s btw too, they look a lot better next to eachother.

And those premium samples aren't bad either.

98711603.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Without NT some of ya'll would be crazy late, new shoes suck, I'm still rocking Jordans from 98

sneakercook
actually no,i got em from a friend of mine in cali. for $20 shipped... theyre not terribly beat.. and i know the guy who got those OTHEr jewels and he says there not toobad at all... i think they ended at like $61 or $81 either way..good price...
[/b]​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom