Shox BB4 is coming back!!! anybody care about this?!

i care about this~ luv to c they r coming bak...
hope the hype wont be too much, so i can secure my pair~ lol
i m coming!!! shox BB4!!

[h2]Shox BB4 are Back at House of Hoops[/h2]
Boing, Boing, Boing……….. That's the first thing that hits me when I see the Shox BB4. This iconic shoe was featured in classic commercials where a quiet Vince Carter would leap over a trash talkin', Super -Afroed Gary Payton. For anybody who slept on these the first time, all three House of Hoops are getting an exclusive run of the ever-clean white/silver colorway. Your only chance to cop'em at retail will be at House of Hoops this April 18th. More detailed shots in the gallery.
dsc_2969-crop-500x281.jpg

link is here: http://www.footlockerunlocked.com/blog/2009/03/30/shox-bb4-are-back-at-house-of-hoops/

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

ooooooooo i hate you HOH...anyone willin to help me out...im stuck on a rock in the middle of the pacific, missing these since like 7th or 8th grade...

OP ur not the only one just sucks it has to be at HOH...Hope they make at least one GR for us...

HoH is so wack. Nike could retro some janky shoe and it would be a sell out there. With classics like these, I basically have zero chance of ever obtaining apair for less than 2x retail.

Weaksauce.

I seriously doubt these will sell out, even at Nike's henchmen store, the HOH.

Maybe in that olympic colorway, but BB4's dropped at Finish Line a year or two ago and nobody made even a slight fuss.

i love bb4s but i couldve used some advance notice also i would never pay retail for bb4s

Say word....

I always liked these, never got around to scooping a pair though...

If my funds allow it, I will definitely try and pick a pair up...

the og's are sitting in my dads closet right now collecting dust.

im guessing he didnt like them too much
laugh.gif

Wouldn't have mind copping if they were a GR, but knowing they're a HOH exclusive, I can't care any less about this release..

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.
No your not......

make that three of us...i never liked these, and these retros wont change my mind any

these shoes imo are only made for playing basketball..couldnt picture myself rockin these casually..dont get me wrong, these were pretty sweet back in 00-02.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.
No your not......

make that three of us...i never liked these, and these retros wont change my mind any

I don't care for the BB4 either!

Have always like these...Still own a DS pair of the white/navy (not patent) and play in my white/black (non patent) pair...Solid shoe to ball in...Lookingforward to getting a pair...

Back
Top Bottom