Shox BB4 is coming back!!! anybody care about this?!

wack colorway...

blk/silver/purple were
smokin.gif

Remember getting them for 39.99 back in the day, not good for balling, made my feet hurt like hell... Pass

give me the navy blue patent leathers...I remember getting them for Christmas

give me the black/silver/purple or white/reds i'm good....or on a long shot a pair of MSU TB's would be nice...

Originally Posted by wsjones1981

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.
No your not......

make that three of us...i never liked these, and these retros wont change my mind any

I don't care for the BB4 either!

Midfoot was too narrow. These were very uncomfortable for hooping. Not to mention how high they ride off the floor.

a. what is retail ?
b. i always wanted this shoe back in the day but could never get em . would love to scoop

I loved these back in the day .... I had the RED pair . Now if I still played ball then I would cop these , other then that I cant see myself rocking theseanymore.

i m hesitated by the colorway as well...
if the blk/silver blue comes out~ i m defintely copping without thinking~
and also, the white/blk/purple VC worn!! dam those patent leather ones... thts wht i like!!
blk/graphite/red is nice too

These shoes were known for their painful break in period and subsequent comfort afterwards.. I remember Professor K said he hated them and gave them one moretry. I am surprised HoH would release them in this colorway as an exclusive...

They could have made a killing re-releasing these in PE colorways....

Joints still sitting at various Moms and Pops up and down the East Coast.

Black/Silvers were a staple in D.C.

hell ya..i loved these shoes back in 7th grade. ill def. be coppin em. to bad they aint the all black ones. ahh well

i had the black and reds when i was younger i wouldnt mind this colorway but to bad its another hoh exclusive.

Anyone know the retail price on these??

Im willing to pay shipping and handling also........ I need these in my life

I am not sure what the point of re-releasing these is... aren't these still available on the bay for below the original retail price?

not really they are basically going for 135-175 depending on shipping and if the buyer takes an offer from you...i found a size 10 on ebay for 135 shipped andi thot that was a steal for the wht/blk patent (concord) cw...ive seen most go for 150-175 tho...but then again im not on ebay all that much...

also to the people who are saying these came out at finishline and went on sale, what colorways were they, i never saw these in stores but there are multiplepeople claiming they dropped a couple years ago....

also to the people who are saying these are still sitting on shelves, please let me know where, this is one of my favorite basketball shoes ever (just takestime to break them in but after that they are fire) and id like to see if i could get my hands on some of them...thanks

Back
Top Bottom