Shox BB4 is coming back!!! anybody care about this?!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I really hate being here in Charleston, WV cause we dont get NOTHING NICE HERE. I would like to pick up a pair of the BB4's. Anyone willing to help meout???

Holla at me

i would only care if they were GR not that HOH crap
tired.gif

thats the only colorway i dont own
tired.gif

i have everything esle - blk/gray, white/red, blk/gray/blue, blk/red playoffs white/blk patent

over all dope basketball sneaker
pimp.gif

l1ef01dd792447147296cc8.jpg

god these shoes suck. i had the wht/red ones for bball and they are painful to wear!!!! ieven went 0.5 size up b/c i have wide feet! for sure an EASY pass!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think I'm the only person who hated this shoe. Couldn't last 2 weeks playing ball in these.

totally agree. I love the style but these are very very uncomfortable.

If they were the blk/silver/lapis, or blk/graphite/red colorway, I'd scoop. This colorway here, I'm passin'.

I remember this one cat who swear he could ball, had the wht/slvr & blk/slvr cw's. I used to want them, but he made them a lil less appealing
laugh.gif

after all these years they are still clean as hell. im gonna try to get these.

whats retail on them?

nope i don't care for these and never will these where on sale for like $10.00

what nike NEEDS to do is bring back the black and silver VC II's.....best BELIEVE i would cop......by ANY means necessary!
devil.gif
tongue.gif

I love the BB4s once they're broken in. During the break in period though...is one of the worst pains my feet have had to endure. The midfoot along withmost Shox basketball shoes are so damn narrow!

I rather the black colorway..never had a pair..cause i didn't like "Half-Man/Half-Amazing" for his kicks..

Wow smh a HOH release? I was so excited when I saw this post and then when I read that HOH.... I love this shoe but not enough to pay $200 + If someone couldhook it up with a pair I'd cop no doubt

i had these when they released, but i copped the black c/w like these. don't think i'll be coppin.

Back
Top Bottom