Shox R4 OG colorway retro?

So I just bought a pair of the OG white/silver-red colorway of the Shox R4 at Footaction...

This was a surprise to me, and I did not see an official post for this.

Did anyone know these were coming out?

Sorry if I created a duplicate thread, but these shoes are hot! The quality and accuracy is up to par of my OG 2000 pair.

Wish they were the black/silver/red. My all time favorite running shoe, although I'd never jog in Nikes.

Weren't the OG's more of an off white color? Eh, maybe I'm going colorblind lol. Nice, nonetheless.

I figured these would get a little more interest haha.

They sold pretty well when they first appeared.

If they retro the mostly black colorway I will buy 2 or 3.

The OGs were a pure white, they only turned off-white after beating then into the ground... ask me how I know.

pimp.gif
Copped...My FA knew nothing about them though.

Grail status. Nice pair, Battleground and SupraTurbo.

I had both the blk/red and white/red. SupraTurbo is right - in time, these things yellow like a mofo....

One of the most comfortable shoes I ever owned.

Those are hot!!!!!
What nice surprise!! I had a friend kill my pair like those. I was so mad at him! I will have to pick up a pair. Anymore info on any other colors that might becoming out. I know during the Olympics they came out with a pair similar to them and I was thinking why not give us the real deal.

The best pair was the CDN exclusive blue fade cw.... Nice to see Nike is digging more recently in the "we need money stat so let's retro anything wecan right away barrel"...

Out of curiousity what was the retail price for these? The same as when they first dropped?

LOL that would work but I'm in Toronto
tongue.gif

Nice pickup though - my OG pair just sits on the shelf now at home - got over my Shox phase

Great pix up above though

Originally Posted by battleground03

Got mine and even better w/ the 50% off yesterday
pimp.gif

3117000003_e9e4d4f285.jpg

I thought the OG looked a little different. Wasn't the shox columns more of an orange color? Wasn't the toe black? I thought there was more black onthis colorway in other spots too. Can't remember since my OGs were dead over five years ago.

I have not seen these yet and I have been hoping they would retro since I wore out my OG pair. I am headed to Dallas tonight so I will check there.

The 2 11.5s they had didn't fit me very well so I am going to check again when I get to Dallas. I ended up getting the black/grey/white 95s though while Iwas there

Back
Top Bottom