Shox R4 OG colorway retro?

Thanks TimCity,

I had a feeling the ones I saw online werent the OG colorway, something just seemed different from how I remember them.

This was the c/w I found on ndc, http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sit...op,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-204617/pgid-58131http://store.nike.com/ind...d-1/pid-204617/pgid-58131.Nice nonetheless I think.

Still trying to see if I can get these silver's on a discount, my connect is at FL unfortunately not FA...
ohwell.gif

Yeah these have dropped in Europe as well but unlike the very very plain Shox Monster isnt exactly flying off the shelves

memphisboi, the ones you posted above are slightly different from the OGs. compare the swoosh/outline to the ones i posted.

I was never a fan of the shox shoe line.
But it's cool that they retroed them for those that like the shoe.

am i the only one who still hasn't seen these around yet? i'd love to get a pair. are they limited?

The blacks that are out are not like the og. The og is way better. HAHA about the boing comment I won a shirt off nike.com when they first came out it was somekind of vince carter game and if you had a high score for a week you got some kind of prize.

i remember when those first dropped. Man they were selling out quick no matter how many restocks nike did. Everyone wanted the "boing".

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

i remember when those first dropped. Man they were selling out quick no matter how many restocks nike did. Everyone wanted the "boing".
ain't that the truth. tried to get the white pair but couldn't find them in stock. then tried to find the black pair and couldn't find'em in stores. ended up buying them on FA.com AND paying next day shipping. need to get around to getting the white retro pair.

i had to settle for the silver/black/red R4's.

my consolation was, i got them for $90 on sale.

every time i open the box, i see the white/silver/red on the inside of the box lid. it makes me sad.
frown.gif

hopefully i can find a pair!

Yeah, I want them too but any body who knows me knows that I have big feet. so when I first walked into footaction on 34th street and I saw them theydidn't have my size there or at there warehouse and nike didn't have them either. I was hoping for these to come back and look they did and now Ican't get my size this was about three weeks ago maybe now they have my size 14.

Back
Top Bottom