Sick of the entire SOUTH getting excluded from sought after releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all Brands, Execs, and Marketing directors....

I'm sick of every state south of the Mason Dixon line getting excluded from the majority of sneaker release. And it's not just Nike doing this but Adidas, Asics, basically everyone.

If you are in the south you have no shot at any pair of Off -Whites. Florida may get lucky with Trophy Room's or Unkwns's stocks but that's about it. Human Races NMDs...no shot. Every Nike sneaker that enters the U.S. hits Memphis and they get nothing! It's like Brands feel the south doesn't have sneakerheads. It's very frustrating.

Bruh,
Don't get me started on the whack music coming out of NYC. You dudes have totally forgotten your culture outside of Dave East. The whole ASAP mob looks like the dudes in this video so lets stay on topic. Have a good morning!

You fools can't stay on topic huh? Just stereo-typing and judging. It's cool...I get it. It's the American way.

Reactions: HIM
In all seriousness, the internet rectified your problem with not getting exclusive sneakers. Now you have a chance. I don’t know why Nike would send exclusive kicks to Birmingham, Alabama when most of y’all are still wearing k-Swiss.

Dude just shut up. You don't know ****! All you dudes dress like Migos, Travis Scott, Odel Bechham, etc...where are they from? The internet didn't fix crap when releases like Kaws and Off Whites are east coast and LA exclusive. Not much in between.

Ya'll put 24s on old cars, and drive on dirt roads...

I thought yall only wore rees, and gucci print af1s..

Jkjk.... numbers don't lie. I'm pretty sure the inventory don't move as fast so they don't even bother

Thread is hilarious..but bro..I'm in a region which gets most of the kicks..and it's still near impossible..don't feel bad

Thread is hilarious..but bro..I'm in a region which gets most of the kicks..and it's still near impossible..don't feel bad

But at least you have shot bro. That's my whole point.

Glad yall are cracking up on the jokes. Laughter is healthy and that's real talk.

I’m from the South too but.... STOP CRABBING!

Some people never had a pair of name brand shoes, and you crying about this. How about they renovate some of the schools in Broward and Dade County, before you whine about some shoes.

Stop being a crab

It’s a million other pressing issues going on, and you complaining about sneaker releases being to exclusive. Hush man

I’m from the South.... STOP CRABBING!

Some people never had a pair of name brand shoes, and you crying about this. How about they renovate some of the schools in Broward and Dade County, before you whine about some shoes.

Stop being a crab

Dude this thread is about shoes. Not politics. The BS in our school systems is a TOTALLY different topic. Start another thread for that...Don't hijack mine!!! This is NikeTalk...a shoe forum.

Dude this thread is about shoes. Not politics. The BS in our school systems is a TOTALLY different topic. Start another thread for that...Don't hijack mine!!! This is NikeTalk...a shoe forum.

Stop crying. Get ya money up and pay above retail!!! Crybaby :lol::lol:

It’s a million other pressing issues going on, and you complaining about sneaker releases being to exclusive. Hush man

Like I said this is NikeTalk. I wanted to discuss this one issue. Take that other stuff to CNN. You want me to start another thread for you? I'm all for world change. I'm as militant as they come. But there's a time a place for it bruh. This thread aint it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom