Sick of the entire SOUTH getting excluded from sought after releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
instead of worrying about hype items...why not appreciate and create ya own wave.
crying bout off-whites and nmds...

sexy ya self up

first page got me dying lol

im from the south and still reside in it. seeing the stereotypes being kicked in here is comedy but on the serious tip i wish I could be like they are all outdated but I have no idea.

I can only say im far removed from the hoods i grew up in and around, but i can imagine they still dressing the same lol.

OP... you frat too?!? Phi move on to some hard bottoms already.
I stop sweating sneakers once i finished undergrad and started the full time job life. Cant be sweating no weekend shoes man.
I been out of school 10 years and in the last 3 years ive just returned to copping a few grail joints here and there. You will outgrow it Nupe.

da south got a car culture...eff kicks b..worry bout some classic joints, cop some jewelry, and make sure da wheel game is up to par.

3882273249_b32be79714_b.jpg
da south got a car culture...eff kicks b..worry bout some classic joints, cop some jewelry, and make sure da wheel game is up to par.

This OP.

get you a vert with corn pops painted all over it

OP... you frat too?!? Phi move on to some hard bottoms already.
I stop sweating sneakers once i finished undergrad and started the full time job life. Cant be sweating no weekend shoes man.
I been out of school 10 years and in the last 3 years ive just returned to copping a few grail joints here and there. You will outgrow it Nupe.

NUPE I created this thread from a pure sneakerhead perspective. These fools bring politics and other irrelevant BS into it. What I do know is that the south spends a ton of money on sneakers.We set a lot of fashion trends that the entire world now follows. But regionally we get excluded out of a lot releases especially Memphis , Dallas, and NO. This BS needed to be called out. Yeah there's other issues with the world but it aint stopping you NYC fools from camping out for this month's releases!

But seriously fuk the politics, Trump, and race. This aint the place.

I feel ya OP. Hell I'm in Mississippi and we just got a decent shoe store in The Delta 2 years ago. From 2006ish to 2015 we had to deal with a local shoe store named Okuns that wasn't get ish worth ish. It was either that or deal with Hibbett Sports which didn't get anything either. Luckily for us, Jimmy Jazz decided to buy Okuns and replace it with their own chain.

Hell we need those limited Js for when we hop out the whip and go scavenger hunting for a nice thick red bone mane. Ya feel me shawday?!?!

had to go peep the KRIT slander. SMH!

My dude just dropped a classic. Hate he dont get his proper due. Overrated and KRIT dont belong in same sentence. Cuh is a legend.

4eva the 4's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom