SICKEST Car collection.....EVER?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by scshift

Dude has a GTR and a Carrera GT 
pimp.gif

Lingenfelter? I feel like he's affiliated or part of the Lingenfelter tuning company which deals with chevys
nerd.gif

he ran/runs the company
laugh.gif

The heck is the net worth of the company? How is this dude so rich?

Unless you're telling me the dudes running AC Schnitzer, Brabus, AMS, etc. all are that loaded? Lingenfelter isn't even that well-known or large as a tuning company.

He ain't no Saudi Oil Prince. I seen some %$## with them folks. I seen a video where he had like a pyramid or something to store all his vehicles.

He ain't no Saudi Oil Prince. I seen some %$## with them folks. I seen a video where he had like a pyramid or something to store all his vehicles.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

whatever that dark purple NSX lookin thing is... BAWSE

I think you're talking about the Vector V12.

I had a huge crush on that car back in the day.

Somewhat off topic, but Jay Leno's 1937 Cord 812 Westchester is omazing.
You're close...very close!  It's actually the Vector M12.  It did however have a Lamborghini V12 engine.  There are only 18 of these cars in existence.

Call me crazy, but of all those cars, the one I like the most is the Bitter SC.  That would be the white car that appears in only one photo in the Exotic album.  It comes right after the yellow Ferrari F430.  My love for oddball cars that most people have never heard of know no bounds! lol

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

whatever that dark purple NSX lookin thing is... BAWSE

I think you're talking about the Vector V12.

I had a huge crush on that car back in the day.

Somewhat off topic, but Jay Leno's 1937 Cord 812 Westchester is omazing.
You're close...very close!  It's actually the Vector M12.  It did however have a Lamborghini V12 engine.  There are only 18 of these cars in existence.

Call me crazy, but of all those cars, the one I like the most is the Bitter SC.  That would be the white car that appears in only one photo in the Exotic album.  It comes right after the yellow Ferrari F430.  My love for oddball cars that most people have never heard of know no bounds! lol

pimp.gif

Lingenfelter? I feel like he's affiliated or part of the Lingenfelter tuning company which deals with chevys
nerd.gif

he ran/runs the company
laugh.gif

Unless you're telling me the dudes running AC Schnitzer, Brabus, AMS, etc. all are that loaded? Lingenfelter isn't even that well-known or large as a tuning company.
i bet tuning isn't his only income.  probably just has some nice investments.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

he ran/runs the company
laugh.gif

i bet tuning isn't his only income.  probably just has some nice investments.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

the guys name is ken lingenfelter

hes actually having a open house to view his collection Sunday i think? you have to pay to see it but money goes to some charity. not sure on price
That name sounds extremely familiar. I think I saw somewhere in Forza 2
laugh.gif
. He also mods cars, If I'm not mistaken.

yea..i saw on the wxyz7 app that hes having an auto show type thing not too far from Novi..all proceeds go to charity and i think hes bringing the cars down to gross point for sunday

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

the guys name is ken lingenfelter

hes actually having a open house to view his collection Sunday i think? you have to pay to see it but money goes to some charity. not sure on price
That name sounds extremely familiar. I think I saw somewhere in Forza 2
laugh.gif
. He also mods cars, If I'm not mistaken.

yea..i saw on the wxyz7 app that hes having an auto show type thing not too far from Novi..all proceeds go to charity and i think hes bringing the cars down to gross point for sunday

damn somebody beat me to the Gran Turismo jokes
laugh.gif

Realtalk, that's what I was thinking though....like this is some video game ##%%

damn somebody beat me to the Gran Turismo jokes
laugh.gif

Realtalk, that's what I was thinking though....like this is some video game ##%%

Back
Top Bottom