*Sigh* Yup a girl problem thread

damn shorty look legit too...dont worry OP you'll bounce back just need something to keep your mind off her.

she pretty.
just make sure you said everything you had to say to her and learn from it and move on. time heals all
kinda on the back end of something similar i was only 2 years deep.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

she pretty.
just make sure you said everything you had to say to her and learn from it and move on. time heals all
kinda on the back end of something similar i was only 2 years deep.

I hope everything works out for u, bro

Originally Posted by AME416

4115.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

dont blame yourself. she went and got pregnant by another man, you didnt make her do it. yeah you have 9 years invested in her, but that doesnt make it impossible to find someone else. find someone more worth your time.

Everyone's been through the on-and-off thing, it sucks when it's finally over, but all you can do now is learn from what happened and move on...

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by michael0360

pics

nerd.gif
M. 
n210801955_31020766_7270.jpg
 me and her from a few yrs back

damn...........u *#%%+% up bro
laugh.gif

no need to hate them on facebook. dont be petty like that. just take the llike a man  

Im def not gonna do the fb thing. Itd be very childish but dont thoughts of revenge cross everyones minds in these situations?

thats good. and yup revenge is always tempting. believe me i done worse when i was young and straight ruined a chick's life with the hate. not a good feeling and she was the better person in the end and forgave me for my childish acts. made me feel bad for the longest. when we are hurt its hard to think about what results the revenge will produce and the damage it will do and you can never repair what you ruin...

I don't see how you can be mad. She went her separate way. Only thing she did wrong was try to let you smash
30t6p3b.gif

sorry bruh
The fact that she is pregnant means it just was not meant to be
take the 9 years as experience, and as someone else said, she will def hold a place in your heart
but you WILL meet another breezy
just keep your head up, and def dont do the thing on facebook

Son didn't even post a problem, just a story lol

i mean 9 years is a lot of history to give up... you could always just become friends, you never know if you really do love her you could always accept her and the child. it wont be yours but that doesnt mean you cant be a father to a kid that would otherwise grow up in a broken home

Originally Posted by jm9312

i mean 9 years is a lot of history to give up... you could always just become friends, you never know if you really do love her you could always accept her and the child. it wont be yours but that doesnt mean you cant be a father to a kid that would otherwise grow up in a broken home

Ive thought about that. I really have but I cant pla Dale Gribble to his John Redcorn. My pride wouldnt allow it.

Back
Top Bottom