SIGNED JORDAN'S ?

Does Upper Deck send notifications when you can send in what you want him to sign? What is the whole process?

MJ can do whatever he wants. HE owns the rights to his signature. No one can ever take that from him. The signed jersey you see on the left side is UDA signed by the man himself too. Paid $800 for it a while back.
smile.gif

MJ can do whatever he wants. HE owns the rights to his signature. No one can ever take that from him. The signed jersey you see on the left side is UDA signed by the man himself too. Paid $800 for it a while back.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by super23freak

FALSE.

I thought this forever as well, but my friend had the chance to meet him at the Trent Tucker golf tournament in MN two years ago and Jordan signed my friends Fire Red V's!

If you do meet him and he or someone around him tells you that he can't sign something, it's a load of crap.

Jordan can sign whatever he wants, he just can't do a show or lot of merchandise for someone.

So good luck if you meet him! You definitely have to at least try to get him to sign something!
True he can sign anything he wants, but it's him losing money every time he does and not to mention, he is a d*** in person from what I've heard.  
not that I disagree, but how does he lose money? 
If I have a pair of DMP 11's that I bought. 

He signs them, how does he lose money?
Like jonas said, he gets commission from the Upper Deck authenticated things, you'd think with that much money he wouldn't care but as we all know he is a business man.  
BabyJs- Im pretty sure a few years ago on %%*%!#%$%*+@% they had a program where you send a pair of shoes in (or something else, i'd imagine) and he would sign it and you get a certificate of authenticity and sticker.  Cost around $1000 I believe.  I don't think they take peoples things that they randomly send in to get signed, but they usually have a ton of different things signed by him that they sell.

Gottab- only $800?  That's a damn good price for that.  Those usually cost around $1000+ 
pimp.gif
.  You ever gonna get it framed or anything?

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by super23freak

FALSE.

I thought this forever as well, but my friend had the chance to meet him at the Trent Tucker golf tournament in MN two years ago and Jordan signed my friends Fire Red V's!

If you do meet him and he or someone around him tells you that he can't sign something, it's a load of crap.

Jordan can sign whatever he wants, he just can't do a show or lot of merchandise for someone.

So good luck if you meet him! You definitely have to at least try to get him to sign something!
True he can sign anything he wants, but it's him losing money every time he does and not to mention, he is a d*** in person from what I've heard.  
not that I disagree, but how does he lose money? 
If I have a pair of DMP 11's that I bought. 

He signs them, how does he lose money?
Like jonas said, he gets commission from the Upper Deck authenticated things, you'd think with that much money he wouldn't care but as we all know he is a business man.  
BabyJs- Im pretty sure a few years ago on %%*%!#%$%*+@% they had a program where you send a pair of shoes in (or something else, i'd imagine) and he would sign it and you get a certificate of authenticity and sticker.  Cost around $1000 I believe.  I don't think they take peoples things that they randomly send in to get signed, but they usually have a ton of different things signed by him that they sell.

Gottab- only $800?  That's a damn good price for that.  Those usually cost around $1000+ 
pimp.gif
.  You ever gonna get it framed or anything?

Yea, it WAS a great price. The Meijer.com website had them for sale and I ended up adding a 30% coupon on top of that. I should have gotten the home jersey too! I regret that. Happy that I got this one though. I also have a #45 Jersey. Rare. Right now, I don't have them framed because they're safely tucked away until I get my sports room done. Always a good idea to insure this type of thing too.

Yea, it WAS a great price. The Meijer.com website had them for sale and I ended up adding a 30% coupon on top of that. I should have gotten the home jersey too! I regret that. Happy that I got this one though. I also have a #45 Jersey. Rare. Right now, I don't have them framed because they're safely tucked away until I get my sports room done. Always a good idea to insure this type of thing too.

I love MJ. He's a Childhood hero for me.

That being said, I'm not into memorabilia, so him signing a shoe for me, would mean that the shoe is now ruined. I know everyone will probably gasp in horror at that, but thats just me. I never understood the whole memorabilia thing.

That being said, I'm not into memorabilia, so him signing a shoe for me, would mean that the shoe is now ruined. I know everyone will probably gasp in horror at that, but thats just me. I never understood the whole memorabilia thing.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thats crazy meijer had it!  You'd never think department stores like that would have them.  The same goes for wal mart and their UNC Auto Jordan jersey
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Michael-J...Carolina-Nike-White-Authentic-Jersey/12332259

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Michael-J...Carolina-Nike-White-Authentic-Jersey/12332259But so expensive 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thats crazy meijer had it!  You'd never think department stores like that would have them.  The same goes for wal mart and their UNC Auto Jordan jersey
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Michael-J...Carolina-Nike-White-Authentic-Jersey/12332259

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Michael-J...Carolina-Nike-White-Authentic-Jersey/12332259But so expensive 
grin.gif

"he is a d*** in person from what I've heard". (replying from my iphone)

I'm not hoping for much, just a friendly hello and smile would be nice , as I'm sure he is sick of people coming upto him to chat about "game 6".
It would really suck if he was a dik in person, as like many, I've grown up watching him play and looked up to him "wanting to be like Mike".

"he is a d*** in person from what I've heard". (replying from my iphone)

I'm not hoping for much, just a friendly hello and smile would be nice , as I'm sure he is sick of people coming upto him to chat about "game 6".
It would really suck if he was a dik in person, as like many, I've grown up watching him play and looked up to him "wanting to be like Mike".

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I see the point your making.To be honest, I wouldn't know which pair to bring along for him to sign?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I see the point your making.To be honest, I wouldn't know which pair to bring along for him to sign?

make him sign your grail . or just what your wearing , the sentimental value will still be priceless

make him sign your grail . or just what your wearing , the sentimental value will still be priceless

Bring some fusions for him to sign 
pimp.gif

No, but if it was me I'd bring what my grail is and ask him to sign it.  Preferably DS as well

Bring some fusions for him to sign 
pimp.gif

No, but if it was me I'd bring what my grail is and ask him to sign it.  Preferably DS as well

Back
Top Bottom